• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hart & LoMo Introduction...and more

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone missed it you can catch it on mlb.com. I was expecting more smiles from Logan but they both sounded genuine to me. I mean all players have to say something good but I believe they both relish the chance to prove themselves and get a fresh start. It was also said that they will both likely alternate OF/DH and sometimes 1B so that means Smoak must be getting another chance. Mariners make things official with signing of Corey Hart, trade for Logan Morrison | MLB.com: News

Here's where things get a little weird though.... Morrison took jersey #20 (Franklin's) & Hart took #27 (Walker's). Then it was reported that both Franklin & Walker requested new jersey #'s so it's not like they were just stripped of their #'s or anything. Greg Johns tweeted out that both players requested changes, then I guess Walker soon replied with "Oh I didn’t know I gave up number??? Hmmmm". Then the tweet was soon after deleted. So what's up with that? There's some weird information for ya. Someone is lying... Corey Hart took Taijuan Walker?s uniform number | HardballTalk

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone missed it you can catch it on mlb.com. I was expecting more smiles from Logan but they both sounded genuine to me. I mean all players have to say something good but I believe they both relish the chance to prove themselves and get a fresh start. It was also said that they will both likely alternate OF/DH and sometimes 1B so that means Smoak must be getting another chance. Mariners make things official with signing of Corey Hart, trade for Logan Morrison | MLB.com: News

Here's where things get a little weird though.... Morrison took jersey #20 (Franklin's) & Hart took #27 (Walker's). Then it was reported that both Franklin & Walker requested new jersey #'s so it's not like they were just stripped of their #'s or anything. Greg Johns tweeted out that both players requested changes, then I guess Walker soon replied with "Oh I didn’t know I gave up number??? Hmmmm". Then the tweet was soon after deleted. So what's up with that? There's some weird information for ya. Someone is lying... Corey Hart took Taijuan Walker?s uniform number | HardballTalk

Boy that is interesting. Wonder if that actually means anything or if it is just a coincidence...

I'd really rather not trade Walker for 2 years of Price...

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was wondering. It's probably nothing and probably just the M's organization being crappy and not asking or informing Walker. I just thought it was worth mentioning because it was weird.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost hard to believe there are communication problems with the m's

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that as well and like the article said, it is extremely rare for a team to take a number from a player and give it away. It usually becomes a negotiation between the new guy and the one with the number. Only on Marinerland.