• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HarbaughHooey = NolanNonsense

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's not the mature thing, but I like seeing the word "banned" underneath his moniker.

Simple minds and simple pleasures, I guess.

haha! he didn't even last a day!

with guys like me and nate willing to look past all the bs if he could ever act like a normal person.

oh well :)

*filo, no matter what, we still got yer back!

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha! he didn't even last a day!

with guys like me and nate willing to look past all the bs if he could ever act like a normal person.

oh well :)

*filo, no matter what, we still got yer back!

Yay tolerance!

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god hes gone, complete garbage

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another question: if the bottom of the page says "6 members and 3 guests," what the hell is a "guest?"

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to save this post because statements like that are not directed at me all that often. ;-)

Hey, you brought my overexuberance for Wandy back to reality last night, so I owed you one. It would have just been awesome to have a rotation of Timmay - MadBum - Cain - Wandy - VStrong next season.....if it weren't for pesky salaries.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here's another positive thing directed at you Cam, I like your sig.

Thanks Nate. I consider myself a secular humanist. I firmly believe that if we could eliminate religion from the Earth, we would be much better off as a species. But that's another thread altogether.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Nate. I consider myself a secular humanist. I firmly believe that if we could eliminate religion from the Earth, we would be much better off as a species. But that's another thread altogether.

As a Biologist (mortal enemy of organized religion,) I agree completely.

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey, you brought my overexuberance for Wandy back to reality last night, so I owed you one. It would have just been awesome to have a rotation of Timmay - MadBum - Cain - Wandy - VStrong next season.....if it weren't for pesky salaries.

It's not that bad of an Idea.

He's a good pitcher, just not worth his contract.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Religion, like every other human institution, has it's human flaws. I suspect you could replace "religion" in your statement with any class of organization and mean the same thing.

Except p0rn.

:rockon:

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As a Biologist (mortal enemy of organized religion,) I agree completely.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I'm currently finishing school at a "Christian" University, and it's quite awful...

I'm no atheist, but some of the ways they try and integrate religion into the curriculum is beyond bizarre.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Religion, like every other human institution, has it's human flaws. I suspect you could replace "religion" in your statement with any class of organization and mean the same thing.

Except p0rn.

:rockon:

Exactly. Anyway, give it a few hundred thousand years, and if humans, or whatever we evolve into, are still around I'm sure there will be little need of institutions "designed" to mitigate negative externalities.