• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh loyal to Roman

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, If Harbaugh is committed to Roman then Harbaugh can be committed to Roman elsewhere. Which seems likely to me. If I were a betting man, i'd bet Roman goes to Michigan with Harbaugh.

Nope, Harbaugh got another coach for OC at Michigan. Apparently, Roman is looking for another NFL OC gig.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, Harbaugh got another coach for OC at Michigan. Apparently, Roman is looking for another NFL OC gig.

As long as he isn't the OC for the Niners, he could be the OC for the Ohlone Community College Renegades for all I give a flying fuck. Just take his keys away please!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he isn't the OC for the Niners, he could be the OC for the Ohlone Community College Renegades for all I give a flying fuck. Just take his keys away please!

LOL, I heard one report the Jacksonville Jaqs might be interested in him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
where are replies from all the staunch "keep Harbaugh no matter what" fans?

anyway, this is likely the largest reason for the break up, the main 'philosophical difference' York referred to.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure gonna miss those screen pass plays for 5 yards or less on 3rd and long. Also gonna miss those short run plays on 2nd and 1 instead of going for long yardage.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure gonna miss those screen pass plays for 5 yards or less on 3rd and long. Also gonna miss those short run plays on 2nd and 1 instead of going for long yardage.
Gonna miss those delay of game penaties as well?

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he interviewed for my son's pop warner's team, but we decided to go with another candidate. We decided to go with one of the parent's who coached in the elementary level. We felt he was more qualified.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Screen pass plays? LOL. Did they ever run any screens? Not to the running backs anyway. I'll never understand why, baffling

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really going to miss those plays late in a game where the Niners are clinging to a slim lead and need one first down to be able to run the clock out and he calls three consecutive off-tackle runs to hand the ball back to the other team.

Good times.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really going to miss those plays late in a game where the Niners are clinging to a slim lead and need one first down to be able to run the clock out and he calls three consecutive off-tackle runs to hand the ball back to the other team.

Good times.

Definitely different then the way Bill Walsh handled those situations.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke again using every excuse to ditch Harbaugh. Note that the Cleveland story was a leak, this loyal to Roman story was a leak as well. Baalke is a slimeball.

Baalke is in control of player personel and hiring/firing
he could've fired Roman at any time, Harbaugh was under contract. Harbaugh was loyal to everyone (including the franchise and the front office) note that he never, not once made a negative comment about anyone assocated with or formerly associated with the 49ers.It's a BS story.

Another one that kills me is "Harbaugh played Smith more than a few plays" Baalke should've suspended him if he had the balls. Not forced that decision on the coach.

"Politics, politics, politics... pass the buck, it's not my fault" Baalke

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke again using every excuse to ditch Harbaugh. Note that the Cleveland story was a leak, this loyal to Roman story was a leak as well. Baalke is a slimeball.

he could've fired Roman at any time, Harbaugh was under contract. Harbaugh was loyal to everyone (including the franchise and the front office) note that he never, not once made a negative comment about anyone assocated with or formerly associated with the 49ers.It's a BS story.

Another one that kills me is "Harbaugh played Smith more than a few plays" Baalke should've suspended him if he had the balls. Not forced that decision on the coach.

This is ALL :bullshit:

:L

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is gone and Harbaugh doesn't even want him. TB is looking at him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

how do you know this was a leak?

can you cite an example where the GM went over the HC, to fire a Coordinator? IF Baalke could have done it, and did it, what would've been Harbaugh's response? would he have continued 'happily ever after'? Would he just have gotten an new OC, shrugged off Baalke using his power, and his good coaching goes on?

if you're Baalke,, would you have fired Roman against Harbaugh's wishes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do you know this was a leak?

can you cite an example where the GM went over the HC, to fire a Coordinator? IF Baalke could have done it, and did it, what would've been Harbaugh's response? would he have continued 'happily ever after'? Would he just have gotten an new OC, shrugged off Baalke using his power, and his good coaching goes on?

if you're Baalke,, would you have fired Roman against Harbaugh's wishes?

Kind of amazing how everyone seems to know what happened in the front office.