• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Thanksgiving, Seahawks Fans!

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to post this out today because I'll be in a post-turkey narcolepsy, bender the rest of the holiday weekend. I think we (as fans) have a lot to be thankful for... Paul Allen for being a local owner that doesn't try to run the team like the Jones, Yorks, Snyder's out there. A very good Coach/GM relationship that we've seen ruin other sports teams out there.

Finally, more important than sports (seriously), our friends/family/loved ones. I'll be enjoying hanging out with family tomorrow, betting my oldest brother (Cowboy fan) on the Dallas game. Hopefully, I'll clean out my dad's and brother's pockets in our annual Thanksgiving poker tournament :suds:

Reactions: BHF

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TG, that sounds like a good time. I am usually the cook for Thanksgiving. My main responsibility will be cooking the turkey and the ham, while sneaking a few Greyhounds (cocktails) as I toil away.
Those of us that have a loving family we can spend this time with are the fortunate ones. Enjoy the time together.
Also, God Bless our troops. Most won't be with their family's for the holidays. When I was in the Navy, I missed most of those events with my family, yet you are still surrounded by your buddies and brothers in arms. It is a second family. We all wanted to be home and we all shared in that pain of not being home but we were all surrounded by our "other" loved ones.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real thanksgiving was a month ago ;)

But for american thanksgiving. I grant you this peace offering

Peace offering accepted! Totally forgot that episode that I watched when I was a kid.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real thanksgiving was a month ago ;)

But for american thanksgiving. I grant you this peace offering

Loved watching that show.

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For thanksgiving i hope somebody tells bennett to keep his stupid mouth shut. really soured on him.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the day with your friends and family.