• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy New Year Kings fans

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe our boys can right the ship in 2014. Be safe in your celebrating.

Ox

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at ya... Buddy!!!!
party.gif

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy New Years King fans!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HNY to everyone as well.

Kids are asleep, Ms. Puck is watching Grimm on demand and I just cleaned up the kitchen after the kids destroyed it from Jr II's birthday party (little guy turned 1 today) and am about to do the dishes. AND...I haven't drank in over a month.

Long gone are the days of my partying on NYE. I'm old.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HNY to everyone as well.

Kids are asleep, Ms. Puck is watching Grimm on demand and I just cleaned up the kitchen after the kids destroyed it from Jr II's birthday party (little guy turned 1 today) and am about to do the dishes. AND...I haven't drank in over a month.

Long gone are the days of my partying on NYE. I'm old.

Sounds pretty good to me, partying on NYE seems kind of old anyways. Maybe during my 20s but not since I hit my 30s and I don't even have kids LOL

Happy 2014 to you Puckin!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at you dude.

NYE is amateur night, we haven't been out on this day in a long time and we prefer to actually stay in. The kids had fun, we did too.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to go out on NYE, rough night to be on the roads and the amount of stupid you deal with is absurd.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at you dude.

NYE is amateur night, we haven't been out on this day in a long time and we prefer to actually stay in. The kids had fun, we did too.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to go out on NYE, rough night to be on the roads and the amount of stupid you deal with is absurd.

LOL yup, that's what my buddy called it, "amateur night". Also, who wants to kick off 2014 with a car accident or a DUI?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yup, that's what my buddy called it, "amateur night". Also, who wants to kick off 2014 with a car accident or a DUI?

Well according to a radio report I heard late last week, in LA county alone the first three weeks of December there were 1700 alcohol/DUI related accidents. Some were serious, some were minor fender benders but that was the total count. And there's more I'm sure since not all of them are reported and handled by the two parties (guilty of this myself - twice in a 2 month span - when I was 28 and and stupid and had to pay these people off to not report it) off the record.

If that was just the Christmas season, I can only imagine what it was like last night. That was only LA County too, Orange and San Diego counties aren't included.

Pretty sure I've heard NYE is the worst night of the year to be on the road. Again...don't miss those days and enjoy my "old", quiet life. I'll save that crap for the amateurs.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear some good common sense from our younger posters. Makes me think maybe the world isn't going to be in such bad hands after all. Didn't mean to leave you out of my original wish DooBee. Actually I think we can include you as an honorary Kings fan. Except when they face your Penguins of course.

Ox

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to a radio report I heard late last week, in LA county alone the first three weeks of December there were 1700 alcohol/DUI related accidents. Some were serious, some were minor fender benders but that was the total count. And there's more I'm sure since not all of them are reported and handled by the two parties (guilty of this myself - twice in a 2 month span - when I was 28 and and stupid and had to pay these people off to not report it) off the record.

If that was just the Christmas season, I can only imagine what it was like last night. That was only LA County too, Orange and San Diego counties aren't included.

Pretty sure I've heard NYE is the worst night of the year to be on the road. Again...don't miss those days and enjoy my "old", quiet life. I'll save that crap for the amateurs.

Yeah true, if Christmas is so bad NYE has to be way worse. Lots of drunk drivers for just 1 county. Really scary stuff that people disregard common sense and safety so often just to have a night out.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear some good common sense from our younger posters. Makes me think maybe the world isn't going to be in such bad hands after all. Didn't mean to leave you out of my original wish DooBee. Actually I think we can include you as an honorary Kings fan. Except when they face your Penguins of course.

Ox

Of course Ox, and happy 2014 to you bud!