• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Holidays everyone

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King Jong Un: "Fuck Dallas!"

Hey, isn't that Pukin's horse?

We witch you a Merry Saturnalia and a Happy Religious Festival of whatever ilk.
Screw the New Year, in or out - time is just a fabricated convention. There is now, there was now, and there always will be now.
All the best, to one and all.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
troopsatchristmasImage2.jpg

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Can Not understand all of the SO(pho)NY phuss - they only just made an elaborate, and extremely expensive joke about assassinating him - and, showed how to carry it out.
WTF, the guy is already ass-inated - they just added another ass to it, eh. Speaking of which, S(top)Harper denies the premise that he was about to make a top-secret (Snobby Nicholson/B'rer Baird) visit to No Kor... "Obviously, it would be something We would entertain, but, it isn't on my... Our radar. Besides, my (whipped-out)... Our government F-18's can't really range that far. We'll just have to wait for the R.B. Bennett statue/2.5 billion Can $ re-vamp of 'The Hill' and its omni-bust-associated, secretly reinstated, Avro Arrow program to come to fruition, (creating 2 or 3 new jobs for unsuspecting Canarduckians)... then, We'll be able to Bombardier anyone We like... or don't like... (heh, heh). even the Moon... AND... in this festive season... let us not forget Our boys, fighting the good fight... let's bring home the gold this time, eh fellas... y'know... for the real... average, fellow citizens, and foreign workers.
Let us not forget, just how lucky we all are, here in the Fief-dom of Canarduckia... for the past eight Crispy-masses we've gotten Good-Will messages from three Mon-archs - one in the AM from Her Majesty, then the PM one, and then The GG - kinda warms your cockles, (on the way to the food bank) eh.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Can Not understand all of the SO(pho)NY phuss - they only just made an elaborate, and extremely expensive joke about assassinating him - and, showed how to carry it out.
WTF, the guy is already ass-inated - they just added another ass to it, eh. Speaking of which, S(top)Harper denies the premise that he was about to make a top-secret (Snobby Nicholson/B'rer Baird) visit to No Kor... "Obviously, it would be something We would entertain, but, it isn't on my... Our radar. Besides, my (whipped-out)... Our government F-18's can't really range that far. We'll just have to wait for the R.B. Bennett statue/2.5 billion Can $ re-vamp of 'The Hill' and its omni-bust-associated, secretly reinstated, Avro Arrow program to come to fruition, (creating 2 or 3 new jobs for unsuspecting Canarduckians)... then, We'll be able to Bombardier anyone We like... or don't like... (heh, heh). even the Moon... AND... in this festive season... let us not forget Our boys, fighting the good fight... let's bring home the gold this time, eh fellas... y'know... for the real... average, fellow citizens, and foreign workers.
Let us not forget, just how lucky we all are, here in the Fief-dom of Canarduckia... for the past eight Crispy-masses we've gotten Good-Will messages from three Mon-archs - one in the AM from Her Majesty, then the PM one, and then The GG - kinda warms your cockles, (on the way to the food bank) eh.

And to you as well. Enjoy!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Comeds must have gotten the gibberish-to-English dictionary for Christmas. :suds:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Looks like someone was wrapping the presents while glancing through Puckhead's NSFW thread again.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's like a whole different world in here. Hope Santa was good to you guys. :yo:

Oldtom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comeds must have gotten the gibberish-to-English dictionary for Christmas. :suds:

Phunny how it gats right uppa da noses of them thar bi-coastal typers (o,r is it p-off cuspers)- as in, those that sings the praises of the Vindaloover Can'tucks, Nude Yuck deRangers, and Phull-of-phluffia Fried-airs - to whom I all say... sink like a stone, eh.
Still don't understand why these guys aren't playing Lack and Talbot and Emery more, and saviouring Henny-penny and Ry-an Ginger (I wooda said Ry-an Coke, but, well, you know...) for the big, big games (Philly might naughta rode Mason quite so hard, eh) - like the intra-divisionals, or against their key wild-card rivalists.

Hopey Noo Yeer, Swam-pee Thang.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season. Also, thanks for making this board a fun place to hang out.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all of you have the happiest and safest of holidays. Looking forward to another year with you loons.