• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy 3 Year Anniversary Heat Fans

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread just proves this fool is another bandwagon Heat fan.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread just proves this fool is another bandwagon Heat fan.

Please explain that one??

Yesterday was the anniversary of the Decision. That's what the thread was about.

I have been a STH since the day the team moved to the AAA, and a few for a few years before that.

You guys and your daily bandwagon bullshit rants. Quite funny as well as quite stupid.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain that one??

Yesterday was the anniversary of the Decision. That's what the thread was about.

I have been a STH since the day the team moved to the AAA, and a few for a few years before that.

You guys and your daily bandwagon bullshit rants. Quite funny as well as quite stupid.

Its all they have right now. Complain about parade attendance and the fans. I love that they hate us, because until we lose all they can do it eat it and bitch. :lol:

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that really is not fair nor Lebrons responsibility. Would you rely on a basketball player as the bulk of your income just because he played for the local team? They took advantage while he was there but they should be thanking him for the ride not burning his jersey. Misplaced anger is the angry persons responsibility.

Not saying its fair to Lebron or his responsibility, but just saying I understand why CLE fans would get THAT angry especially considering the way he left. CLE really had nothing except Lebron. It isn't big or desirable or really anything, just a random city in Ohio.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real issue then is with their mentality then. All they have is their own miserable town so rather than do something to better their lives they do anything they can to worsen some one else's. Fucking pathetic.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Heat fans who gave up and left during Game 6 allowed to post here? Chris Bosh basically told them to screw off!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Heat fans who gave up and left during Game 6 allowed to post here? Chris Bosh basically told them to screw off!

Actually he told them to stay away, but he must have been confused, because it looked like he stayed home for game 7. Whopping 0 points!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha, I am Chris Bosh, now taht we won I want our fans back!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he told them to stay away, but he must have been confused, because it looked like he stayed home for game 7. Whopping 0 points!

Oh come on, we know he does a shit ton every time he plays, maybe he doesn't score but he plays some D!