• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HAHA only a husker fan

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol i heard about some people doing this for when we played the Home n home with Wake Forest! i couldnt believe it then, but i guess if i had the funds to do so, i would to!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... There was A LOT of Nebraska fans that bought Season Tickets for wake forest......

Many of them then Donated the rest of them to a near by Veterans Hospital........

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
o i didnt know about the donating them to the vets then, thats awesome, another example of why nebraska has the best fans in the world!

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes... There was A LOT of Nebraska fans that bought Season Tickets for wake forest......

Many of them then Donated the rest of them to a near by Veterans Hospital........

yep, heard the same thing, but dont think of season tickets cost the same at schools like wake compared to here

we are up in season ticket prices

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember trying to find tickets to that game when i was visiting friends in Raleigh, it was sold out and the tickets were going for too much online, the wake folks were more than eager to sell their seats but they sure weren't giving them away for free

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember trying to find tickets to that game when i was visiting friends in Raleigh, it was sold out and the tickets were going for too much online, the wake folks were more than eager to sell their seats but they sure weren't giving them away for free

The Wake Forest game that is

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 to 6K wow, i didnt know we were that high!

You can get them cheaper...... If you wait on the waiting list for 50 years.......

If you want tickets say for NEXT year.... You will have to make a lofty donation to get bumped up the list...

Money Talks,

It's sad that it works that way- but if a bigger donation didn't move you up the list- NOBODY NEW would EVER be able to get season tickets...

I see people complain about the donations all the time- saying it's too high, yada yada- well the University is gonna leave x amount for the general public- you can't have 80,000 season tickets.....

There is however 70,000 people(or seats) that would like season tickets.... The list is long- that's why my name isn't on it- when I have the money- then I'll put my name on it...

And if it wasn't for the donations(Bids if you will), it would take forever for anyone to get tickets that doesn't already have them..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what the donation is required to just be on the list- but someone told me it was 300 per year per seat...... to be on the waiting list... But I would imagine that number varies depending on where you put in your request..