• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Had my 10-team money draft today.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 10th. PPR for WR-TE, all TDs are 6 points. Lineups are 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 flex (RB/TE/WR), 1 K.

(1)WR Odell Beckham-NYG
(2)WR Davante Adams-GB
(3)WR Larry Fitzgerald-ARZ
(4)RB Alex Collins-BAL
(5)RB Derrick Henry-TEN
(6)TE Greg Olsen-CAR
(7)RB LeSean McCoy-BUF
(8)QB Ben Roethlisberger-PIT
(9)RB Tevin Coleman-ATL
(10)K Justin Tucker-BAL
(11)WR Pierre Garcon-SF
(12)QB Derek Carr-OAK
(13)WR DJ Moore-CAR
(14)RB James White-NE
(15)RB LeGarrette Blount-DET
(16)WR Mohamed Sanu-ATL

By the time it got to the 3rd round the so-called stud RBs were pretty much gone...so, I said screw it and got a 3rd reliable WR. Then, with my next two picks I got the RBs. I didn't want to blow a 3rd round pick on a runner I could get a little later on. Also, McCoy in the 7th could pay off for me if he gets to play the whole year. We'll have to wait and see. He's not much of a risk since he's a 7th rounder. His ADP was 39 and I got him at 70.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well done, looks like everyone went bananas on WR after you stocked up early

Looks playoff bound to me

Critique: don't waste a 10th round pick on a K unless you have some seriously favorable K scoring setup (but even then, I'd find it hard to believe that any 1 K outscores the others by a big enough amount to mean anything)

No team DST or IDP?

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well done, looks like everyone went bananas on WR after you stocked up early

Looks playoff bound to me

Critique: don't waste a 10th round pick on a K unless you have some seriously favorable K scoring setup (but even then, I'd find it hard to believe that any 1 K outscores the others by a big enough amount to mean anything)

No team DST or IDP?
Thank you. No DST or IDP. I told myself if Tucker was there in the 10th I was going to snag him. Perhaps the 10th round is a bit early, but I said screw it. Believe it or not, he was the 4th K taken at that point.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're carrying a lot of risk at the RB. The one "proven" guy is McCoy, who is 30 years old with a lot of miles on him and running behind what looks to be an atrocious O-line. I also think you're gonna be hurting at QB. Given who you got at QB, you would have been better off getting RB depth (or nabbing a RB earlier and getting WR depth in the 8th round) and just waited on a QB anyway.