• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HA HA HA HA HA

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google this guy and charlie sheen, some funny shit there.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool. I'm just seeing so many, "look at what they're saying about us" threads. Seattle had one of the best defenses ever assembled. Whatever some douchebag says in this social media era, is irrelevant.

You know damn well if SF blew out the bronco's your people would be posting the same stuff. It's not the "us vs them" thing, it's just laughing at how stupid some are. It happens after every SB I'm sure, but when you totally blow out the best offense in history no one can take it seriously unless they have a really bad bias and a clear lack of football knowledge. It's like the article I put up from the Denver Post about us only beating their B team and we should basically shut up and get over it. I think it's funny to watch how some respond to things they didn't expect.

Now had it been a close game and these things were being said then maybe some Seahawk fans would be taking them as disrespects and using that as you suggested, but no one is doing so after the Seahawks totally undressed Manning on the national stage and skull dragged him around met life stadium for an hour.

:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like this will say whatever they need to say to stay relevant. Whether folks agree with people like this or not, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that people are talking about him. The only difference between this attention whore and other attention whores around the world is that someone was dumb enough to give this one airtime at one point and he ran with it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool. I'm just seeing so many, "look at what they're saying about us" threads. Seattle had one of the best defenses ever assembled. Whatever some douchebag says in this social media era, is irrelevant.

Well its officially the off season so threads like this will be the norm. There just isn't much to talk about right now. You can only speculate about the draft or talk about the gay kid coming out of the closet for so long before you move onto stories like these.