• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gwynn Jr.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Gwynn is on this team makes no sense. Using Gwynn takes the bat away from a young player that can actually get a hit once in a while. Ryno is stuck on the left versus right theory and ignores all other venues. Ryno is scary as a manager. He constantly uses a spinning wheel lineup.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Gwynn is on this team makes no sense. Using Gwynn takes the bat away from a young player that can actually get a hit once in a while. Ryno is stuck on the left versus right theory and ignores all other venues. Ryno is scary as a manager. He constantly uses a spinning wheel lineup.

I think it's an organizational and MLB thing. Plus the Phils are visiting SD in a few weeks so they feel it's another chance to honor Tony Gwynn's legacy. And with any moves at this point not going to cost the Phils a chance in the postseason, they can do anything they want. I prefer the hard, cruel world where only the best are on the team.

Spinning wheel lineup is a good description. Nobody gets an opportunity to get hot. Thanks for the two hits and the homer, now get the fuck back on the bench. Maybe a good thing can come out of it. Like all the players will get experience being treated like yo-yos, ready and able to do the job at a moments notice. Like hey bud, wake up, you're up! wtf?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's an organizational and MLB thing. Plus the Phils are visiting SD in a few weeks so they feel it's another chance to honor Tony Gwynn's legacy. And with any moves at this point not going to cost the Phils a chance in the postseason, they can do anything they want. I prefer the hard, cruel world where only the best are on the team.

Spinning wheel lineup is a good description. Nobody gets an opportunity to get hot. Thanks for the two hits and the homer, now get the fuck back on the bench. Maybe a good thing can come out of it. Like all the players will get experience being treated like yo-yos, ready and able to do the job at a moments notice. Like hey bud, wake up, you're up! wtf?

Too bad they can't use the your up theory with managers. If Franco went 3 for 4 in his debut he would still have been benched under the current regime. I will never agree with that approach!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this describes the helter skelter world set up by this owner and the present insane FO.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about any of this...but I do know that they have to play Howard every fuc n game because what if, just maybe, he can revert to the Howard of '06-'08. There's a chance if he takes massive amounts of human growth hormone, it could fuc n happen. Then we'd be on our way to the World Series. Yeah baby!