• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys Chill........

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another White flag post

About trading this Kapernick thing. Guys chill out. Remember last year. He led you to the...............

FUCKING SUPERBOWL

hell i was rooting for you guys(i think). IMO there was PI on that last play to crabtree(in SB not NFCG).

I'm :yahoo: (waving the white flag) bc i would do the same if the Hawk fans were going apeshit about trading wilson

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that want him traded are not real 49er fans or have no clue about football. In my opinion Kap is a top 5 QB but under stand if other have him in the top 7. I cant go lower then that. 1 1/2 years starting and he already has been to the superbowl and 2 NFC championship games. He also has almost more playoff road wins then any QB in the league. Also he is the main reason we won the last 2 years in the playoffs.

Sidenote: Yards in the 1st half, Kap had 95% of them. With out him the game would of been a blow out.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is top 10 in the NFL, the same people doubting him probably think Alex Smith is good too

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that want him traded are not real 49er fans or have no clue about football. In my opinion Kap is a top 5 QB but under stand if other have him in the top 7. I cant go lower than that. 1 1/2 years starting and he already has been to the superbowl and 2 NFC championship games. He also has almost more playoff road wins then any QB in the league. Also he is the main reason we won the last 2 years in the playoffs.

Sidenote: Yards in the 1st half, Kap had 95% of them. With out him the game would of been a blow out.

FIFY :suds:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is top 10 in the NFL, the same people doubting him probably think Alex Smith is good too

I would go Top 7 no higher. I went through the whole list and I only found 4 maybe 5 depends what you look in a QB.

1. Payton
2. Brady
3. Rogers
4.Brees(I hate putting him 4th because he is just a stat guy. They never do well in big games except for the 1 season.
5. I put Kap.
6. M. Ryan
7. Luck

* I can see 5,6,7 being switched around.

Only other QBs I can see being talked about being ahead of him Is maybe Luck but people forget he had 5 Ints in the post season this year. Maybe M. Ryan but Kap has already done more then him but I can understand it.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that want him traded are not real 49er fans or have no clue about football. In my opinion Kap is a top 5 QB but under stand if other have him in the top 7. I cant go lower then that. 1 1/2 years starting and he already has been to the superbowl and 2 NFC championship games. He also has almost more playoff road wins then any QB in the league. Also he is the main reason we won the last 2 years in the playoffs.

Not real 49er fans because we think (and rightly so) that Kaepernick sucks as a passer?
So if you or any other 49ers fan starts calling for Jonathan Goodwins job, they are not "REAL" 49er fans? That was an asinine thing to say, Purguy.

And to clear things up, Sickness was the only one saying that Kaepernick should be traded and based from your terrible opinion of Kaep being a top 5 QB, I would say that he has great deal more Football knowledge then you. Me and what I think some others have been saying, is that there needs to be a plan B going into the offseason. Meaning a vet to compete with or draft a QB to groom.

The all he does is win or Tim Tebow argument, is really the only argument you have to stand on and that was never a good argument.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he's not but he is what we have and the step down to McCoy is a big one. We are still probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the league and a lot of teams would like to have the team we have.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with the OP but almost everyone here feels the need to say the sky is falling.

And Toby don't talk down on McCoy; he's a hunter for Jesus!

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not but he is what we have and the step down to McCoy is a big one. We are still probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the league and a lot of teams would like to have the team we have.

No way man. From top to bottom, we were the best team left in the playoffs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not real 49er fans because we think (and rightly so) that Kaepernick sucks as a passer?
So if you or any other 49ers fan starts calling for Jonathan Goodwins job, they are not "REAL" 49er fans? That was an asinine thing to say, Purguy.

And to clear things up, Sickness was the only one saying that Kaepernick should be traded and based from your terrible opinion of Kaep being a top 5 QB, I would say that he has great deal more Football knowledge then you. Me and what I think some others have been saying, is that there needs to be a plan B going into the offseason. Meaning a vet to compete with or draft a QB to groom.

The all he does is win or Tim Tebow argument, is really the only argument you have to stand on and that was never a good argument.

Thank you made my point. Im giving you facts and u give me nothing.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way man. From top to bottom, we were the best team left in the playoffs.

I politely disagree. Seahawk's defense is slightly better than the Niners because of the secondary. Denver's offense is significantly better than the Niners. It starts at the QB and it's not even close.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I politely disagree. Seahawk's defense is slightly better than the Niners because of the secondary. Denver's offense is significantly better than the Niners. It starts at the QB and it's not even close.

Starts at the QB and extends to the WR and the playcalling. They try to destroy the other team, we try to eek out victories at the end.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nucks, you're a good poster. I wish that Richard Sherman wasn't such an ass because I would love to root for you guys. Regardless, it's gonna be a prime matchup and I'm looking forward to it.

Purgu, Kaep is not top 5, IMO, but he is a good QB. Giving up on him in favor of starting over with a rookie is a mistake. Giving up on him and bringing in someone like Mark Sanchez like Sick suggested is just loony. My guess is that Harbs and the Niners feel that Kaep is right where he should be in his development. One things for certain: his upside is tremendous.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starts at the QB and extends to the WR and the playcalling. They try to destroy the other team, we try to eek out victories at the end.

We do. And for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.

C

cubzzzfanincali

4.Brees(I hate putting him 4th because he is just a stat guy. They never do well in big games except for the 1 season.

What? He won the Super Bowl, has a 6-5 playoff record, and holds the NFL record for most passes in the postseason without an interception. No, he hasn't won every big game, but the same can be said of every other great QB.

C

cubzzzfanincali

purely in terms of throwing ability, he is not top 10. His passing percentage wasn't 31st in the league because of his innate passing skills.

But it's somewhat of an apples-to-oranges comparison when you toss their running ability in. I don't know...I could be convinced up or down on this, but if I had to rank Kaepernick, I'd put him somewhere around 12th. He's a third tier QB.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nucks, you're a good poster. I wish that Richard Sherman wasn't such an ass because I would love to root for you guys. Regardless, it's gonna be a prime matchup and I'm looking forward to it.

Purgu, Kaep is not top 5, IMO, but he is a good QB. Giving up on him in favor of starting over with a rookie is a mistake. Giving up on him and bringing in someone like Mark Sanchez like Sick suggested is just loony. My guess is that Harbs and the Niners feel that Kaep is right where he should be in his development. One things for certain: his upside is tremendous.

Who is ahead of him. People keep saying he isn't but no one is stating who is ahead of them.

Like I said I can go as far down as 7 but I have him at 5 because Like I stated the others don't match up to what Kap has done.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? He won the Super Bowl, has a 6-5 playoff record, and holds the NFL record for most passes in the postseason without an interception. No, he hasn't won every big game, but the same can be said of every other great QB.

Again I give him credit for the one year but as of late he hasn't done well. I put him 4th because of his over career but In my opinion I don't think I would want him leading our team right now. Maybe 2-3 years ago. Kap will pass him with 1 more good season maybe 2. 1 Superbowl is great but a man with that talent should have more then 2. That is the knock on Payton. He needs this Super Bowl. Having one is good but having 2 or more is great.

I hope Denver wins because Payton deserves it.