• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gun owners debate in wake of Aurora ...

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link:

Michael Kunda is an anti-hunting gun owner. He carries a gun for protection while filming bears and other large mammals in the woods of Alaska and Canada. At home, he carries a gun to protect his family from intruders.
While he owns two pistols, a shotgun for his videography work and two assault rifles, he supports stricter gun control. He suggests establishing a bullet registry as well as outlawing large-capacity magazines and Teflon bullets.

Bullet registry is booshyte, imo, but this article and the shooting do bring up the question - where do you draw the line? For example, the right to bear arms doesn't extend to a rocket launcher, and that's probably a good thing.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't like government knowing who has guns and who doesn't. I own guns for my protection and possibly the protection of others.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like government knowing who has guns and who doesn't. I own guns for my protection and possibly the protection of others.

Yeah, but it's tough to get the gun you want unless you go through a retailer of FFL, and get the background check, which means you're on big brother's hard drive. Private sales are the other option, but like I say, then you have to kind of buy what's available, probably at a higher price.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's tough to get the gun you want unless you go through a retailer of FFL, and get the background check, which means you're on big brother's hard drive. Private sales are the other option, but like I say, then you have to kind of buy what's available, probably at a higher price.

MAN GO TO THE GUNSHOWS,and watch the entrance,if it's a large show you will be amazed at what comes thru those doors,,,,,

I went to the Orlando Fla show a few years back,everyone who came in the door had at least 2 guns with them,it was outstanding