• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

guess the devils read the ledger!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone read the story about parise wanting a cup and his UFA status.....3-0 off the hop! i like!

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they win it will be a fucking miracle.... they have played like shit for 2 and a half periods.... Fucking Kovy is a turn over machine, on that second goal him and Fayne were like lets see how can cough up the puck more!!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What the hell was that? Best 1st period of season and probably the worst period or two all in one game. Game tying goal on Elias. He is having a great season but poor shot selection. Shot blocked and slow getting back. Also Parise not noticeable. Lots of players to point fingers at not just Kovalchuk.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Except they didnt play that amazing in the first. they buried their chances and Marty bailed them out.

Florida is too good of a team to stop skating against. The Devs needed to punish their Dmen and they stopped after the 3 goal lead.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
insane!

powerplay kills them again...devils might be the only team in history who has the best pk but worst pp.

someone do something!

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
insane!

powerplay kills them again...devils might be the only team in history who has the best pk but worst pp.

someone do something!

Haha probably.

We can't keep going like that.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ugh, this article is just annoying. Of course Parise is going to say all those things, but despite all that he's wanted to sign a long term deal here for two years, and now we don't have the money. It's going to be a dark day for the franchise if he leaves.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ugh, this article is just annoying. Of course Parise is going to say all those things, but despite all that he's wanted to sign a long term deal here for two years, and now we don't have the money. It's going to be a dark day for the franchise if he leaves.

I know it annoys me too, Marty's words in there were good, shows why he's well liked in general not just as a goaltender as well.

But yeah, I still don't know, i mean i don't think Parise really wants to leave but i think he might just because he might not believe that we can challenge properly.

Lou really has gotta convince him that we can get a cup if you ask me. And although Holik's comments could possibly get Zach thinking about other options, he is right in that everything has to fall into place to win the cup, it's understandable a player wanting to win it so bad but just switching to another team doesn't guarantee anything. Ahh i dunno it depends on way too many things i don't even wanna think about it.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Kovy :P