• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden's offense

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Only saw a small portion of the game, on to late. From what I saw I was impressed with the play calling, in years past I could predict the plays called now its wow and whoa I didnt see that coming. The 1 halfback pass to Ced where he was on a LB it went for about 11 yards, ran a basic sweep with the fullback lead blocking, I was like wow havent seen that in about 10 years, a straight TE seam route for about 15 yards another play shelved for the last 10 years, I was like whoa, thats how you mix it up, this team may only win 4 games but the one positive that has me thinking theyre at least moving in a forward direction is the removal of Brat and have a decent playcaller in Gruden, I went to Tampa Bay forums when they hired Gruden and everyone said in the WCO the Grudens will run until you stop them, they said John once ran the ball 38 consecutive plays and get used to dump passes to the RBs, so Im pleased with Gruden

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It is no longer a running league. Gruden better not pull that crap here, especially if Palmer comes back.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is no longer a running league. Gruden better not pull that crap here, especially if Palmer comes back.

Opposing defenses will stack the box and dare Dalton to throw. Dalton will not be able to succeed because he doesn't possess the physical attributes to overcome. It's gonna be an ugly season. I'm excited to see just how ugly it gets.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kramer, so sure are you?? Dalton outplayed ya best friend Newton....I want defenses to play 9 in the box and watch dont the Oline, Pressley and backs give Dalton time to get Gresham, Green or Simpson deep...OR Shipley in the slot where he is running free....You dont think so????? K but when it happens dont DISAPPEAR

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer, so sure are you?? Dalton outplayed ya best friend Newton....I want defenses to play 9 in the box and watch dont the Oline, Pressley and backs give Dalton time to get Gresham, Green or Simpson deep...OR Shipley in the slot where he is running free....You dont think so????? K but when it happens dont DISAPPEAR

I have no place else to go

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I have seen that I like is that Dalton posseses a pretty damn good play-action fake. A few times he's faked the hand-off and really bought himself some extra time. Now, he's just got to work on getting more consistent with those passes.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing I have seen that I like is that Dalton posseses a pretty damn good play-action fake. A few times he's faked the hand-off and really bought himself some extra time. Now, he's just got to work on getting more consistent with those passes.

He's much better than Carson in that regard. For whatever that's worth