• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden. We might need to make changes.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice changes?
Strategy changes?
Lineup changes?

The media seems to think this will most likely involve practice changes, and maybe some play calling changes.
This is a big game for Gruden. A huge game for Cousins as it actually may cause a casualty to his future hopes of being an NFL starter. Since RG3 is coming back soon, I would not rule out seeing a quick hook on Cousins if we get off to a bad start.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to give big bro a call lol

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personnel is the Skins problem. Talking about changing practice and strategy is just fodder for the media because you can only say the Skins personnel sucks so many different times.

I agree Gruden has to change the mentality in the locker room, especially after reports of dudes joking around, not taking the loss to Seattle seriously, but that will come with more time and personnel changes.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personnel is the Skins problem. Talking about changing practice and strategy is just fodder for the media because you can only say the Skins personnel sucks so many different times.

I agree Gruden has to change the mentality in the locker room, especially after reports of dudes joking around, not taking the loss to Seattle seriously, but that will come with more time and personnel changes.

For the type of cultural change needed to occur would require total accountability from top to bottom. Something that DC hasnt had since Gibbs 1 and likely wont have again until Snyder dies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the type of cultural change needed to occur would require total accountability from top to bottom. Something that DC hasnt had since Gibbs 1 and likely wont have again until Snyder dies.

Remember those conversations that we had regarding the team name? I do! Well, you said to me that it was about money and that no changes would come into fruition until his bottom line is affected....right? Well, doesn't that apply to the current state of disorder? The question to me is when will enough be enough for this guy (Snyder)? When there are more empty seats dotting the stadium? Of course that would mean fewer paying customers, so maybe public displays (bag-heads) would grab his attention! How about a massive drop into irrelevance in print/online and social media....scores and stories at WNBA levels? Something has got to give....thus my thread....... At some point....there is only so much losing to take...are you there yet?

Not to discount your take.....his death just might be the ONLY answer coming!!!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember those conversations that we had regarding the team name? I do! Well, you said to me that it was about money and that no changes would come into fruition until his bottom line is affected....right? Well, doesn't that apply to the current state of disorder? The question to me is when will enough be enough for this guy (Snyder)? When there are more empty seats dotting the stadium? Of course that would mean fewer paying customers, so maybe public displays (bag-heads) would grab his attention! How about a massive drop into irrelevance in print/online and social media....scores and stories at WNBA levels? Something has got to give....thus my thread....... At some point....there is only so much losing to take...are you there yet?

Not to discount your take.....his death just might be the ONLY answer coming!!!

Wonder how that Indian Chief enjoyed sitting in the box with that petulant little dick as he watched his team get their asses handed to them again. I'm sure Snyder is just a joy to be around in the 4th quarter of games these days.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how that Indian Chief enjoyed sitting in the box with that petulant little dick as he watched his team get their asses handed to them again. I'm sure Snyder is just a joy to be around in the 4th quarter of games these days.

You didn't hear? It was reported that he got so upset in the 4th qtr that he was literally foaming at the mouth and walked out. He apparently left the stadium before the game was over. This was reported by an Arizona beat reporter that rode down the elevator with him and watched him leave.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't hear? It was reported that he got so upset in the 4th qtr that he was literally foaming at the mouth and walked out. He apparently left the stadium before the game was over. This was reported by an Arizona beat reporter that rode down the elevator with him and watched him leave.

I'm dead serious when I say the only silver lining after these games is that this ass clown feels worse than I do.