• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy: 126-Page Transcript of Closed-Door NFL Hearing That Reinstated Him Uncovered by Deadspin

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what happens next time?

Theories?

We all know he is going to do something like this again.

Maybe the woman will be armed next time?

If he is in Texas when he smacks the next woman around, it will be likely she will plug him.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....are you suggesting that he went abruptly from polite, loving and considerate to abusive overnight? There has to have been warning signs well in advance of her being strangled. As for being tossed down into a bed of rifles, it should be telling that there's a bed of rifles in the house.

Fault and blame are not synonymous. A victim may not be to blame for their situation but they are to be faulted for it.

So, you are saying (and correct me if I am wrong) she deserves some of the blame for getting the crapped kicked out of her?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Review my distinguishing between fault and blame.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Theories?

If he is in Texas when he smacks the next woman around, it will be likely she will plug him.
Seriously, if he tries something like that again, and gets plugged up...serves him right. I don't wish ill on anyone, but if you are going to do things like that, eventually you cross someone that won't tolerate it and respond in kind.

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, if he tries something like that again, and gets plugged up...serves him right. I don't wish ill on anyone, but if you are going to do things like that, eventually you cross someone that won't tolerate it and respond in kind.

But the NFL, his enthusiastic employer, is the enabler.

Next woman, assuming she survives, adds them to the lawsuit list.

"Deep pockets", ya' know?

This does bring up the next problem, who was the last White player disciplined by the League?

Richie Incognito?

Nope. Tom Brady. How did that turn out?

The player's union needs to tell the players to behave or The League is going to get "Mizzou'd".

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the NFL, his enthusiastic employer, is the enabler.

Next woman, assuming she survives, adds them to the lawsuit list.

"Deep pockets", ya' know?

This does bring up the next problem, who was the last White player disciplined by the League?

Richie Incognito?

Nope. Tom Brady. How did that turn out?

The player's union needs to tell the players to behave or The League is going to get "Mizzou'd".
Agreed.

I think it also hurts because the average joe-fan sees athletes doing more things on a weekend than we could do in a lifetime, and only getting a smack on the wrists while the rest of us would be rotting in jail.

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I think it also hurts because the average joe-fan sees athletes doing more things on a weekend than we could do in a lifetime, and only getting a smack on the wrists while the rest of us would be rotting in jail.

Good point!

I didn't even think of that!

I did hear A WOMAN reporter on radio ESPN Football Nation, a couple of days ago, lamenting Greg Hardy's "treatment".

Interesting thing? She was FOR him!

Am I missing something?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....are you suggesting that he went abruptly from polite, loving and considerate to abusive overnight? There has to have been warning signs well in advance of her being strangled. As for being tossed down into a bed of rifles, it should be telling that there's a bed of rifles in the house.

Fault and blame are not synonymous. A victim may not be to blame for their situation but they are to be faulted for it.
come on...this is BS. She bears neither fault nor blame. He beat the shit out of her. So let me guess, if a woman goes out in a short skirt and gets raped it's partially her fault?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on...this is BS. She bears neither fault nor blame. He beat the shit out of her. So let me guess, if a woman goes out in a short skirt and gets raped it's partially her fault?

If she goes out to a bar full of known rapists, I wouldn't necessarily say she would be at fault but stupidity has to be taken into account. The cocaine she was doing and the alcohol involved makes me think she wasnt a model citizen, though she didnt deserve getting her ass kicked for it. I for one still think she instigated it to a degree. Again no excuse to put your hands on a female however.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Theories?

Has Hardy shown a pattern to abusing women? For all we know this could be a one time occurrence. How can you talk as though it will 100% happen again.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kInda like the woman that wouldn't take anymore of Chris Henry and his abuse. She straight up said NO, I won't take anymore.

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Hardy shown a pattern to abusing women? For all we know this could be a one time occurrence. How can you talk as though it will 100% happen again.

Wealthy, employer enabled abusive men respond to being "disrespected" with violence.

That's why they lock up the poor one's.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wealthy, employer enabled abusive men respond to being "disrespected" with violence.

That's why they lock up the poor one's.

I will ask you again. Has Hardy shown a pattern of abuse. You do know there are plenty of one time abusers.
What Hardy did is deplorable, but right now there is no way to know if he just snapped or not.

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will ask you again. Has Hardy shown a pattern of abuse. You do know there are plenty of one time abusers.
What Hardy did is deplorable, but right now there is no way to know if he just snapped or not.

Hardy was convicted, remember?

Hardy guilty on 2 counts of domestic violence

...and then he intimidated his accuser http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hardy-has-domestic-violence-charges-dismissed

...and now the kangaroo court of the NFL: Inside The Closed-Door NFL Hearing That Reinstated Greg Hardy

Notice how the domestic violence "ombudswoman" in attendance had ZERO input?

Please don't kid yourself, he is anything but contrite.

Greg Hardy blames ex-girlfriend for legal woes in leaked NFL transcript - CBSSports.com

Video shows Greg Hardy confronting, shoving Rich Bisaccia

Greg Hardy made a terrible rap video full of strippers and gunfire

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look I know the history, again I ask how you 100% know he will abuse another women.

Truth is you DON'T know and are refusing to answer a direct question.

Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I know the history, again I ask how you 100% know he will abuse another women.

Truth is you DON'T know and are refusing to answer a direct question.

He is supposed to be in jail, remember?

I don't have to know what is going to happen. If/When he kills one, what would you say then?

You are acting like you have been convicted like Hardy, too?

I have not had this issue. In fact, the reason I got divorced was my shopoholic wife pushed a steak knife into my stomach (flesh wound, I have good reflexes) when I, for the second time, took her credit cards away a month before and she was "jonesing for a fix".

I merely filed for divorce, I didn't slap her, beat her or kill her.