• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Season!!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn't expect the performance the Cowboys turned in this year. Tough loss to a very good team and a great QB, but I think Dallas really showed well. Romo, in my opinion, had a hell of a season and played a pretty solid game today.

Just a couple of mistakes cost the Cowboys the game today. The Murray fumble was obviously a big momentum swing. Not running the ball on 3rd and 1 before the half was also very costly. Not sure if Romo checked out of a run there, but it seems as though he might have -- it was a mistake if so. And JJ Wilcox' tackling has been absolutely terrible the last few games. He missed some tackles in the open field that turned into big plays for Green Bay (e.g. Adams TD). Hats off to Green Bay, great game.

I'm looking forward to a good draft and seeing what this team can do next year. Very bright future ahead for this team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome Season!!!! I don't give a shit what anyone says, that was a catch. Dallas still had plenty of chances, great, great job this year

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome Season!!!! I don't give a shit what anyone says, that was a catch. Dallas still had plenty of chances, great, great job this year

I agree, but I am pissed about the call. I will feel better later lol Hats off to Greenbay. I am sure the haters are dancing with glee over the call.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Romo did enough to silence his critics. If the last pass to Dez is complete, he ends the GB game with a perfect QB rating. Playing hurt. What more could you ask for

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a major romo critic. I normally supportive. That said I think romo needs some power stripped. On 3rd and 1 you don't throw the ball up for grabs in the end zone. You run the ball and pick up the 1st down and go from there.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys only take the next step if they sign murray and dez; mcclain and draft well. Randle is not remotely close to as good as murray. Need another pass rusher and ball hawk for secondary

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Great season. After week 1 and then week 3, I thought we might not win 5. What the hell do I know! It was a fun season and painful at the end. Very interesting decisions coming. I don't think we keep Murray and Dez unless Murray gives us a very significant discount (he might as we are in an income tax free state).

We had a ton of holds on defense and Romo is not getting younger. A magical season. We shall see what happens in the draft. The draft has a very deep running back class and Petersen, Rice and Murray are out there. I realize the former two are not popular but not sure we can keep all of our players and can sign McClain either unless he comes cheap. We have Lee coming back but will likely lose McClain and Carter in free agency. As the world turns...