• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great job Nebraska

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here

No "moral victories" :puke:

you guys are a hell of a football team, i wish you the best of luck the rest of the season

only one thing could cheer me up a little, if just ONE husker fan on here would express that they believe that we have a real football team up here @ 7220

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted Nebraska to win 38-10. I almost had it.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here

No "moral victories" :puke:

you guys are a hell of a football team, i wish you the best of luck the rest of the season

only one thing could cheer me up a little, if just ONE husker fan on here would express that they believe that we have a real football team up here @ 7220

thank you, sir.

3 wins last year and a probable bowl game this year for you guys.

That freshman quarterback and freshman receiver will have a TON of touchdowns between them over the next 4 years. I have a lot of respect for Mr. Smith.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys played a good game. Your QB is going to be a good one for you and us Husker fans know exactly what Dave Christensen can do with an offense. With that being said, we did rotate a lot of guys who have very little playing time early and often. I'm not exactly sure what our coaches were thinking going into this game, but I'm glad we were able to finish off strong. We were playing our entire 2nd string DL on the second series and I didn't see much our 2nd or 3rd string CB at all as we were playing a converted saftey opposite of Dennard for a lot of the game. I'd be very excited if I were a Wyoming fan. Hopefully your coach sticks around for awhile and builds up the program. As a Husker fan, I'm very confused about what Pelini has been doing this year. He seemed pretty confident about his team this year, and while they seem to be underperforming, he still seems very content, which is very uncharacteristic of him. I guess we are going to learn a lot next week.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyoming played a very good game. The score did not reflect the fight you guys put up. I expect to see you guys do very well in your conference this year.

As for what Pelini is doing this year? We have a very young team which needs experience and confidence. He is showing how great a coach he is by displaying patience with them by not tearing them down when they need built up.

This season may be rocky with us in a new schedule but I expect barn stormers next year. With that said I also believe we will still compete this year.