• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great defense!!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the offense needs to step up in the coming weeks to preserve them.. I don't think any defense can be relied on to win every game.. Hopefully this builds confidence in the run game after Minny today.. If Stafford's receivers are that bad, then ride the running game like Dallas has this year.. I think the Offensive Line can open some holes similar to what Dallas' line has done..

I'm fine with Stafford being a manager until Calvin and Bush comes back...

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the offense needs to step up in the coming weeks to preserve them.. I don't think any defense can be relied on to win every game.. Hopefully this builds confidence in the run game after Minny today.. If Stafford's receivers are that bad, then ride the running game like Dallas has this year.. I think the Offensive Line can open some holes similar to what Dallas' line has done..

I'm fine with Stafford being a manager until Calvin and Bush comes back...

Vikings rushing defense is awful, which is why the lions running game was ok. I dont see them winning this game if only their defense comes to play. Im not sure of the status of CJ or bush, but I think this is the week we see the lions passing offense put it together. They may need to make a change on the oline.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently Drew Brees has only been sacked 4 times this year.

I can't imagine that our front seven won't get a lot more pressure on him than he's been used to so far this year, so hopefully that might get him rattled a bit. He's obviously very good, so he's not the type to get rattled easily, but if he's used to having a clean pocked all season having pressure in his face all game might be a tough adjustment for him. Hopefully.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't have a clean pocket vs Cleveland or even TB.. and Brees can be rattled with constant pressure. He has a tendency to look like Romo, Stafford and Cutler on many occasion... all JMO from what my eyes to me

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else not missing Louis Delmas? Nice to see him screw us over yet again, though, and get burned for that last-second TD against GB.

Glad we at least got one last decent year out of him last season and then dumped him before the bottom fell out...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else not missing Louis Delmas? Nice to see him screw us over yet again, though, and get burned for that last-second TD against GB.

Glad we at least got one last decent year out of him last season and then dumped him before the bottom fell out...

I was not a huge Delmas supporter. Can you actually say his play would be worse or better with Austin? Aside from the torpedo style missed tackles. Hell, who knows maybe that was corrected by this staff.

Doubtful but coaching has done wonders for this group

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not a huge Delmas supporter. Can you actually say his play would be worse or better with Austin? Aside from the torpedo style missed tackles. Hell, who knows maybe that was corrected by this staff.

Doubtful but coaching has done wonders for this group

I liked Delmas. Didn't love that he left his feet often to try for the highlight reel. To me his major issue was health and based on the health of many of our players, even Austin couldn't help him with that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta bump this thread.. THAT DEFENSE THOUGH!!!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These aren't the same Saints but I'm still loving what I see.... MUCH better than I expected and just a stone wall against the run. Aside from that 1st drive after halftime they were terrific. I give them a break for that prevent D FG drive at the end of the half. That was just the scheme and strategy.