• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland Offseason Overview

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was hilarious:

Los Angeles Kings

Their offseason so far: They re-signed Marian Gaborik. That’s pretty much it.

But their strangest move was: Uh … losing Willie Mitchell? Seriously, the champs barely did anything.

Bizarro-meter reading: 0.0/10. If the NHL offseason is a wild barroom brawl, the Kings are the guy calmly standing in the middle of the chaos, tapping a pool cue in his palm, just waiting to find out who wants to get serious.

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NHL offseason is a wild barroom brawl, the Kings are the guy calmly standing in the middle of the chaos, tapping a pool cue in his palm, just waiting to find out who wants to get serious.

Absolutely classic!

Thanks for the post sportzphan.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been a nice break going into the offseason knowing the Kings don't need to do much. Gone are those days when you hoped the entire roster was going to be turned over. Hoping they would sign those "one or 2 guys" we wanted to think would bring LA success and never getting them. This roster is great and has potential to be a strong contender for years, I am very happy the window didn't slam shut after the 1st cup win and I know its a long shot that these guys can stay together and healthy long enough to win another one but they are as primed to do so as you can be IMO.

GO KINGS GO!

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice link - Here's another link: Hockey

Psych3man

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete, I first thought your link was a parody ("The Siberian Times"?!?! "I'm*Siberian"!?!? "How to make a Stylish Arrival at a Siberian Beach") but browsing a minute or two told me it's legit. Of course the clincher was the banner ad on the right side for Russian women and "beautiful Belarus girls".

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there is another Russian on the Kings board!!!! I'm not alone after all.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at All These Photos of Carmelo Anthony Wearing Hats

Look at All These Photos of Carmelo Anthony Wearing Hats «

So, because of specific content a website is undermined by this one article thus not worthy of posting anything from? Geez, even the New York times has a had a silly article, does that mean it should not be read?

I'm starting to get the feeling that you're not all that intelligent and certainly have some attention issues.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pancake%20bunny