• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grade my draft fellas.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a 14 round ppr league. I had the 1st pick in a snake format draft. I'm kinda weak in some key positions, but I think overall I had a solid draft.

QB1 Tannehill QB2 T. Taylor (major Gamble)
RB1: Jeremey Hill RB 2: Carlos Hyde
WR1: Antonio Brown WR2: T.Y. Hilton WR3: D. Jackson (WR is my position of strength)
TE1: Eric Ebron TE2: L. Green (S.D. Fingers crossed on him think he's a sleeper)
DEF: Seahawks
K: D. Bailey

Bench: Gio Bernard, T. Colman, Chiefs Def, Marvin Jones, Matt Jones, (Washington's backup RB) and J. McKinnon A.P. backups.

I went for all backup RB's in the latter rounds because they have value for obvious reasons.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's a pretty good draft for 14 teams. If you get a site like football guys or fantasy pros to rate your team- they will not like your QB. Obviously there are some better but I think Tannyhill has a huge upside. I think he easily could be a top 10. I think you will play him every week so the backup isn't that important. I like your top 2 RBs. Word out of Washington is that Matt Jones could be a big sleeper as well. You obviously snagged 2 top 10 WRs. DJax is kind of hit or miss, but pretty damn good for a 3WR in 14 team league. TEs - I like the Green pick. Enron- who knows. He could be great as big as he is. Defense and K are about as good as you can get.

Definitely a good draft

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're talking 14 teams, I think that's a nice lineup.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a 14 round ppr league. I had the 1st pick in a snake format draft. I'm kinda weak in some key positions, but I think overall I had a solid draft.

QB1 Tannehill QB2 T. Taylor (major Gamble)
RB1: Jeremey Hill RB 2: Carlos Hyde
WR1: Antonio Brown WR2: T.Y. Hilton WR3: D. Jackson (WR is my position of strength)
TE1: Eric Ebron TE2: L. Green (S.D. Fingers crossed on him think he's a sleeper)
DEF: Seahawks
K: D. Bailey

Bench: Gio Bernard, T. Colman, Chiefs Def, Marvin Jones, Matt Jones, (Washington's backup RB) and J. McKinnon A.P. backups.

I went for all backup RB's in the latter rounds because they have value for obvious reasons.
I'll give you a B-...

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to really grade when we don't know the scoring options. I used to play in a 14 team PPR every year with 6pts for passing TD and return yards counted (1pt per 25yrds).

You would of got killed in our league based on the 6pts per passing td because Tanny is a bottom tier QB1 and I mean very bottom. Also, think you are taking a huge leap of faith with your TE's.

I also don't see Hyde or Hill being studs in PPR leagues because they are primarily "between the tackle" runners. I think if you could scoop up Reggie Bush off the wire (hopefully he's there), he should get a lot of the catches out of that backfield.

As for the WR's, yes- Brown is probably the #1 overall player in PPR format and Hilton will do you well too. Jackson is a boom or bust player who isn't very valuable in PPR formats (which you will soon learn). The depth you have behind those 3 is frightening. There is no reason to have 2 TE's. Roll with Ebron and dump Green, pick up another WR.

I see your team as probably a bottom feeder in the league unless you get some lucky wins. Might try trading Brown in a 1 for 2 deal and get a couple solid pieces in return for the bye weeks and keep your eyes peeled on the waiver wire the first couple weeks for breakout players.

Good luck.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to really grade when we don't know the scoring options. I used to play in a 14 team PPR every year with 6pts for passing TD and return yards counted (1pt per 25yrds).

You would of got killed in our league based on the 6pts per passing td because Tanny is a bottom tier QB1 and I mean very bottom. Also, think you are taking a huge leap of faith with your TE's.

I also don't see Hyde or Hill being studs in PPR leagues because they are primarily "between the tackle" runners. I think if you could scoop up Reggie Bush off the wire (hopefully he's there), he should get a lot of the catches out of that backfield.

As for the WR's, yes- Brown is probably the #1 overall player in PPR format and Hilton will do you well too. Jackson is a boom or bust player who isn't very valuable in PPR formats (which you will soon learn). The depth you have behind those 3 is frightening. There is no reason to have 2 TE's. Roll with Ebron and dump Green, pick up another WR.

I see your team as probably a bottom feeder in the league unless you get some lucky wins. Might try trading Brown in a 1 for 2 deal and get a couple solid pieces in return for the bye weeks and keep your eyes peeled on the waiver wire the first couple weeks for breakout players.

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice, it is appreciated I have to respectfully disagree in regards to Tannehill I see him as a top 15 type QB. Sounds like we have similar point formats. My theory is in a PPR league its more about having great wr and serviceable RB vs they other way around. I also Consider the points per game Is negligible Comparing say Luck to Tannehill we're talking what 5 point maybe. I think I can make that up at WR. At TE my fingers are crossed. Thanks for your opinion and the well wishes i'm not try to be a terd because I solicited your advice. So again thank you and you sound like you might know what your talking about. Good Luck in your Fantasy league as well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. U got 3 top 30 players. I agree with his assessment on DJax and your bench but I think Hyde will catch some passes. The Tannyhill thing could be a reach sure , but he will have some great weeks. The thing I like about Qbs is consistency. Luck and Rodgers , Brees put up 250-300 a week with 2 TDs. You can pencil it in. Romo, on the other hand can throw 4Tds one week and 1 the next.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we are soliciting grades I have a couple teams for discussion. I draft another tonight and one more tomorrow. Let me know your thoughts, if you feel like it.

Starters

QB Eli Manning QB | NYG @DAL

RB Jamaal Charles RB | KC @HOU

RB Jeremy Hill RB | CIN @OAK

WR-TE Andre Johnson WR-TE | IND @BUF

WR-TE Jeremy Maclin WR-TE | KC @HOU

WR-TE Emmanuel Sanders WR-TE | DEN BAL

DST Bills DST | BUF IND

K Mason Crosby K | GB @CHI

Reserves

QB Andy Dalton QB | CIN @OAK

RB Devonta Freeman RB | ATL PHI

RB Fred Jackson RB | BUF IND

WR-TE Pierre Garcon WR-TE | WAS MIA

WR-TE Percy Harvin WR-TE | BUF IND

WR-TE Greg Olsen WR-TE | CAR @JAC

WR-TE Breshad Perriman WR-TE | BAL @DEN

RB Stevan Ridley RB | NYJ CLE

12 team PPR, drafted 6th overall

Just added Christine Michael and put Ridley on IR. HAHA!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more

Starters

QB Ben Roethlisberger QB | PIT @NE

RB Ameer Abdullah RB | DET @SD

WR Antonio Brown WR | PIT @NE

WR Mike Evans WR | TB TEN

TE Travis Kelce TE | KC @HOU

DST Rams DST | STL SEA

Reserves

QB Derek Carr QB | OAK CIN

RB Chris Polk RB | HOU KC

RB Charles Sims RB | TB TEN

WR Nelson Agholor WR | PHI @ATL

WR Michael Crabtree WR | OAK CIN
WR Vincent Jackson WR | TB TEN

WR Breshad Perriman WR | BAL @DEN

Another 12 team PPR, drafted 4th overall

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck.

Hill had 27 receptions. He may not be Bush, but that number will likely go up to 40ish this year. Add in his running yards and he is a much better option than Bush.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more

Starters

QB Ben Roethlisberger QB | PIT @NE

RB Ameer Abdullah RB | DET @SD

WR Antonio Brown WR | PIT @NE

WR Mike Evans WR | TB TEN

TE Travis Kelce TE | KC @HOU

DST Rams DST | STL SEA

Reserves

QB Derek Carr QB | OAK CIN

RB Chris Polk RB | HOU KC

RB Charles Sims RB | TB TEN

WR Nelson Agholor WR | PHI @ATL

WR Michael Crabtree WR | OAK CIN
WR Vincent Jackson WR | TB TEN

WR Breshad Perriman WR | BAL @DEN

Another 12 team PPR, drafted 4th overall
That's a nast squad I think :thumb::thumb:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we are soliciting grades I have a couple teams for discussion. I draft another tonight and one more tomorrow. Let me know your thoughts, if you feel like it.

Starters

QB Eli Manning QB | NYG @DAL

RB Jamaal Charles RB | KC @HOU

WR-TE Andre Johnson WR-TE | IND @BUF

WR-TE Jeremy Maclin WR-TE | KC @HOU

WR-TE Emmanuel Sanders WR-TE | DEN BAL

DST Bills DST | BUF IND

Reserves

QB Andy Dalton QB | CIN @OAK

WR-TE Pierre Garcon WR-TE | WAS MIA

WR-TE Percy Harvin WR-TE | BUF IND

WR-TE Greg Olsen WR-TE | CAR @JAC

WR-TE Breshad Perriman WR-TE | BAL @DEN

RB Stevan Ridley RB | NYJ CLE

12 team PPR, drafted 6th overall

Just added Christine Michael and put Ridley on IR. HAHA!
That's a pretty good squad....Eli turn over machine otherwise I love it

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty good squad....Eli turn over machine otherwise I love it

Yeah I kinda got stuck with Eli, he was really the last of the mid tier options. Gonna have to hope ODB and Cruz help him out

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli is in a newer offense. It based more like the Packers. He has plenty of weapons. He should be fine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook. Do you start 2 QBs? If so you could be in trouble. I'm not a Tannehill fan and obviously Taylor is a total crap shoot. Great thing about fantasy is you never know where the next superstar comes from or who will end up with the best team when all is said and done...

coors666

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill is the wildcard and the Dolphins like to think that he's P. Manning

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snook. Do you start 2 QBs? If so you could be in trouble. I'm not a Tannehill fan and obviously Taylor is a total crap shoot. Great thing about fantasy is you never know where the next superstar comes from or who will end up with the best team when all is said and done...
Only one QB. I'm thinking about dropping Taylor and adding Bridgewater.....no brainer I know duh. I just wanted to take a chance on Taylor