• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got a eerie feeling Josh McDaniels will be named our HC next week.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I disagree. We agree to disagree. Our D chokes when it comes to the playoffs. His did turns it up a level. Seattle won because of the D and they are doing it again. I just feel Gase has done more. Don't get me wrong Im a Fangio fan and don't want to discredit what he has done.

I though you were talking about Quinn???? Gase is the Oc for Denver...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. We agree to disagree. Our D chokes when it comes to the playoffs. His did turns it up a level. Seattle won because of the D and they are doing it again. I just feel Gase has done more. Don't get me wrong Im a Fangio fan and don't want to discredit what he has done.

Look at the difference in talent level. The 49ers were a top 5 defense with all the injuries. Add to that, it is Carroll's defense.Fangio at least ran the defense here.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I though you were talking about Quinn???? Gase is the Oc for Denver...

Yes Quinn not Gase. My bad reading so much stuff about Gase I guess I had him on my mind. My bad.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the difference in talent level. The 49ers were a top 5 defense with all the injuries. Add to that, it is Carroll's defense.Fangio at least ran the defense here.

Don't get me wrong I want Fangio. He is my #1 one pick because he knows the players and he knows how to use them but Im saying I wouldn't mind Quinn and in my opinion it might be a step up on D because of what he has done. Like I said U see their D go up a level in the playoffs and our D struggles.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The problem with our team is its not our team..it's Jed's team..he wants thhe credit..he wants to be the Man..he wants to be the reson we win.... It's like a little mans complex.. I'll call it the water boy complex as that is the position I remember him playing when the 9ers were at their glory in the 80s and 90s. Jmo

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong I want Fangio. He is my #1 one pick because he knows the players and he knows how to use them but Im saying I wouldn't mind Quinn and in my opinion it might be a step up on D because of what he has done. Like I said U see their D go up a level in the playoffs and our D struggles.

Their defense has been good the second half because they have few, if any, injuries to their D. When they had some injuries they weren't playing as well. If they were as injured as the 49ers and Arizona was, they wouldn't be playing this well on D. I wouldn't take Quinn over Fangio but I would take him over Gase or Tomsula

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense has been good the second half because they have few, if any, injuries to their D. When they had some injuries they weren't playing as well. If they were as injured as the 49ers and Arizona was, they wouldn't be playing this well on D. I wouldn't take Quinn over Fangio but I would take him over Gase or Tomsula

I respect your opinion. I am with you that I want Quinn over those 2. I really don't want Gase. The only good thing about Gase is he has some 49er background.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Fangio had been more impressive. Quinn inherited the number 1 defense and kept it number 1. Fangio had undrafted ILB and 7th round ILB. He had no nt and 6th round pass rusher for most the season. Oh who was his dbs by the way?

Actually our D wasn't #1 when Quinn took over... Our D had holes with Bradley ... Quinn really cleaned some things up, and kept them much more disciplined... Quinn inherited talent, but he instilled discipline that wasn't there before... Bradley leaving Seattle was the best thing that happened to Seattle's defense.... So many games where Bradley would kill our chances, Atlanta playoff game was a big example... That happened multiple times during the 2012 season ... Honestly, I don't want Quinn to go... He's done really well for us...

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want Vic as our HC. I think he is an amazing DC but that's where I see him at. I want an offensive minded HC. If Vic leaves then Jim can take over as DC, we return most of our D starters and Willis and Bowman will be healthy. No matter who our DC is we will be good. However with maybe losing Gore and Crabtree and Davis being a mental midget we need a HC that can get our offense a boost. I want Gase or Shany

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking hysterical. After the 4th game of the season people were throwing dirt on everyone associated with the Pats..now like vultures they want to pick them clean.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I'll say I'm a patriot hater, but I think McDaniels did a good job from the coaching end while in Denver. What was his downfall was his front office moves. If he sticks to being a HC and leaves the Roster to the GM I think he will do well.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I'll say I'm a patriot hater, but I think McDaniels did a good job from the coaching end while in Denver. What was his downfall was his front office moves. If he sticks to being a HC and leaves the Roster to the GM I think he will do well.

One of our 49er insider reporters stated McDaniels was a disaster in Denver. Interesting such a different perspective. I didn't follow Denver close enough during those days to know.