• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good to see

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes it is, i have not heard any reports about his condition but that is a positive.

thankfully it was the other knee that got injured this time so he should not have a longer or more challenging or heightened chance of screwing up a twice injured body part.

if he misses the start of training camp i would not be surprised but i would also not be worried. just as long as he is ready for the season we will be fine

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems like over the last few years ligament injuries have had drastically shorter rehab times. I don't know if it's more advanced surgical techniques, better pt techniques, or a combination of the two, but injuries that were career-threatening 20 years, and took over a year to rehab 10 years ago are now simply season-ending injuries, with an amazing number of players coming back at 100% to start the next season.

Hopefully Broyles is there to start the year, he gives our offense a huge boost with his knack for finding the open space and getting first downs...

ShadowJ20

I'm Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to see Broyles in action again. He knows how to get open.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With both Burleson and Broyles looking like they will be ready, it makes it a bit easier because I think we will be switching to shorter routes this year to take advantage of our personnel and keep Stafford from getting killed. Its also a good way to take the heat off of Megatron too