• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good luck Denver

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it quick, run it up , SD can't play with you.

Hope you can stay healthy and let's just get to next week already :thumb:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it quick, run it up , SD can't play with you.

Hope you can stay healthy and let's just get to next week already :thumb:

Thanks!. Great game yesterday by the Pats. Belicek saw how soft the Colts Defense was and ran it down their throats.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised you let it get close down the stretch. It increased my confidence going into next week some.

It's going to be a great one, though.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Chris Harris went out our pass defense went to shit

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Chris Harris went out our pass defense went to shit

Rivers did take advantage of Jammer. Hope Harris is ready next week.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even see Harris leave the game. Regardless, they should've put Champ over there and had Webster in the slot IMO. Keenan Allen bent us over in the 2nd half.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Harris hurt?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised you let it get close down the stretch. It increased my confidence going into next week some.

It's going to be a great one, though.

Every game takes on its own personality. For example, the Chargers controlled the game against the Bengals. This week, not so much. Looking forward to the Broncos-Patriots next week.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Harris hurt?

No idea yet, CBS really dropped the ball on coverage on the sidelines. I bet a production manager may be on the hotseat.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah except for a few keen observations but some guys here, I was wondering what happened to Harris and why the hell we would have anybody but DRC or Champ even, on Allen. What the hell are they doing putting Jammer or Huff on him? He`s the #1 deep threat for SD and in crunch time they make those decisions? Baffling to say the least. I hope somebody hears what happened to Harris and why Del Rio went with that defensive pairing

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was close because of Decker's huge BLUNDERS. Falling down on the return when he had an easy TD, and dopping an easy TD pass from Manning. Later he flubbed the on sides kick. If Decker didn't have a ridiculously bad game, this game wouldn't have even been close!! But we won and that's the main thing. Can't wait to beat the Patriots next week! God Bless...

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was close because of Decker's huge BLUNDERS. Falling down on the return when he had an easy TD, and dopping an easy TD pass from Manning. Later he flubbed the on sides kick. If Decker didn't have a ridiculously bad game, this game wouldn't have even been close!! But we won and that's the main thing. Can't wait to beat the Patriots next week! God Bless...

Easy pass? Let's see your highlight reel Mr. All Pro.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, you lost your Pats avatar, so I think that is at least a start to having found religion. God Bless!

As far as Decker's "ridiculously bad game" goes, I think that characterization is at least a bit overstated. He had just been hit while running at full speed a few strides before falling down on his big return. I suspect that regaining balance led him to fall down untouched, so I'm not so sure that is egregious a mistake as it looked.

On the throw that he failed to catch in the back of the end zone, although it was an amazingly precise throw, I have to give the SD DB some credit for getting his arm in between Decker's hands. Not as easy a catch as it otherwise would have been.

And Decker made what looked to me like a really tough play to try and field the onside kick. Maybe he shouldn't have tried for it, but that was quite an attempt.

In any event, as you wrote, we won and that's the main thing.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris getting an MRI on knee/ankle tomorrow.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris getting an MRI on knee/ankle tomorrow.

Hope it's negative and he's back next week. At least NE's receivers aren't as good w/out Gronk. If we do for a whole game what we did in the first half in NE we will punch our ticket to the SB. GO BRONCOS! !!!!

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, it comes out negative and he can play next week. How is Dereek Wolfe coming along with his illness? Do you think he can play next week?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, it comes out negative and he can play next week. How is Dereek Wolfe coming along with his illness? Do you think he can play next week?

My guess is he is a Super Bowl probability but not this week. He didn't even practice this past week and my guess is the Broncos want him to get some time before stepping back on the field.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you lost your Pats avatar, so I think that is at least a start to having found religion. God Bless!

As far as Decker's "ridiculously bad game" goes, I think that characterization is at least a bit overstated. He had just been hit while running at full speed a few strides before falling down on his big return. I suspect that regaining balance led him to fall down untouched, so I'm not so sure that is egregious a mistake as it looked.

On the throw that he failed to catch in the back of the end zone, although it was an amazingly precise throw, I have to give the SD DB some credit for getting his arm in between Decker's hands. Not as easy a catch as it otherwise would have been.

And Decker made what looked to me like a really tough play to try and field the onside kick. Maybe he shouldn't have tried for it, but that was quite an attempt.

In any event, as you wrote, we won and that's the main thing.

I agree with you that calling his game "ridiculously bad" is an exaggeration, but it was certainly a mixed bag. The punt return was a great return with all of the broken tackles, but then he literally tripped over his own feet once he was in the clear. The interception was a tough catch but if he had made it with his hands instead of letting it get to his chest I think he hauls it in, regardless of the defender getting his hand in there. As for the onside kick, looked like Decker was hit right as he was grabbing it. A tough play, but he is on the hands team for a reason and that's a play he needs to make.

Overall, I thought it was a rather sloppy offensive game by the Broncos. Lots of drops by the receivers. I don't know how you never punt and only finish with 24 points. By my count the Broncos left at least 10 points out there (the dropped touchdown before the half and the missed fg), and maybe more. Those kinds of plays can't happen if the Broncos are going to beat the Patriots on Sunday.