• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

good job ryno

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandberg also called out Jimmy Rollins before the game and said he would consider dropping the slumping shortstop from his usual leadoff spot. Sandberg wants Rollins to adjust his approach, to focus more on using his speed and contact skills to try for more groundballs and liners instead of swinging for the fences.

"I have great conversations with him, and the constant communication of what is expected and needed from him," Sandberg said. "Is it going to happen overnight? No. But as we go forward and we have 39 games left, I talked to the guys on the first day, and told them that these games were, for them, on being evaluated, ending on a good note and making adjustments that need to be made. Now is a good time to try something."

jimmy is still shaking charlie's dick out of his ass, so it might takes a while to see any possible results.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It hasn't seemed like JRol has wanted to use what speed he has left for a long time. It's like he fears an injury. So this whole thing will be interesting to watch. Good luck Ryno!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely agree Caligula. In fact if Sandberg likes Rollins' advice so much, make him a position coach and he can talk to the guy all he wants. Then we can insert a better younger player in Rollins' roster spot and get on with it. I don't expect anything from brain-dead along those lines but sure as hell it makes a logical transition.