• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good job avoiding a let down.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit worried that following a bye week that this team might have a let down game, and while there were some issues in the 2nd half they still came out and dominated most this game, and drove down the field for a score when things mattered most. This is the kind of game this team would have lost last year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was a bit worried that following a bye week that this team might have a let down game, and while there were some issues in the 2nd half they still came out and dominated most this game, and drove down the field for a score when things mattered most. This is the kind of game this team would have lost last year.

yep!

the offense went a little 'sour' in the second half, but overall not a "sleep walk" game. getting that fumble on the 2nd play was a huge kick start. else it would've been closer most of the game.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was getting worried in the 4th. 1st half we let the browns stay in it but they couldn't get anything really going in the 2nd half anyways

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i was getting worried in the 4th. 1st half we let the browns stay in it but they couldn't get anything really going in the 2nd half anyways

haaa, no doubt. AGAIN, the defense held up.

was TRYING not to think "leaving them in the game", but when Cribbs caught that TD...........

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haaa, no doubt. AGAIN, the defense held up.

was TRYING not to think "leaving them in the game", but when Cribbs caught that TD...........

Exactly! We know how that works out all too often!