• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Game

KingOfNJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Went toe to toe with one of the best and hottest teams in the league. Hard earned point.

Biggest news is the Brunner injury. Looked pretty bad, could be out for awhile.

Need to get Fayne out of there.

How many times does Volchenkov get beat and just turns around and falls? Twice a game? So sick of it, he sucks. What a terrible contract that is.

Hopefully Henrique and Zajac continue to play well and they can consistently roll 4 lines. When the Devils can do that, they start to string the wins together.

Long time, no post, hope all is well with everyone, Happy Holidays!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im satisfied with the point. Especially since the Rags lost too. Starting to think the new MSG is cursed for NY teams.

Didnt see the Brunner injury but heard Dano talking about it in the intermission..hopefully it doesnt keep him out long.

Not once tonight did I think we were going to win the game but I like how the team was able to contain guys like Getzlaf and Perry. The Ducks are a very good team , so to have taken 3 out of a possible 4 points against them this season is nice.

Huge game tomorrow in Washington.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an accidental knee to knee along the boards, looks like he may have hyperextended, didn't look good. To not give up and battle back to get the point was pretty big. Anaheim is a very good team and there were flashes tonight where they looked like the 2nd best team in the league, glad we were able to keep pace with them for the most part.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We definitely played way better this game despite losing in OT, vs the game where we beat them in OT earlier in the season.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the types of losses I'm fine with. Even the GWG was because of a player doing the right thing. If Cory didnt have bad luck he'd have none at all

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The goal that bounced off Gelinas skates and right to the Duck's player was a bad bounce as well.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Was at the game. Once Palmieri beat Gelinas, I had this feeling game was over and that's what happened.
Very strong first period. Think they hit 2 posts so its unfortunate because they could have been up by 2 or 3.
Gelinas got beat a few times tonight. He isn't the fastest guy on the ice and he will learn from his mistakes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well reports are saying Brunner is gonna miss a month. Wont require surgery though.

Might be a last chance for Tedenby to prove he's worth anything.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so whats the deal with Clowe again? He's been out for long that i forgot why he was hurt to begin with lol