• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good game UCF peeps!

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drunk maybe. But not high.

Cincinnati was 19th when we played them so we have played a ranked team this year.
Whatever. Your a fan of your team, and while most of your fan base is annoying as hell, your team is who it is.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,331.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave it the old college try.....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Your a fan of your team, and while most of your fan base is annoying as hell, your team is who it is.

25-1 in the last 26 games, back to back conference champs, Peach Bowl champs. Yeah, my team is who it is and that's fine with me.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans of small programs with little success? We tend to hold on to any success we can get our hands on.

Great...it is irrelevant to any discussion involving the current team.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans of small programs with little success? We tend to hold on to any success we can get our hands on.

UCF is a huge school, the biggest in FL. You're right to enjoy these "small school" successes, :rolleyes: , because you'll be in the big league soon enough. Miami might slip away to such an extent, UCF could replace them in the ACC....especially when the entire coaching staff is caught dealing crack to buy players from the Miami ghetto Maseratis.
You could join the PAC12 and be on top right away.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, boss. Whatever you say.

If you want to say that you belong to be in consideration for this year's playoffs, and your strongest selling point is the previous seasons accomplishments, you might be a UCF fan.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF is a huge school, the biggest in FL. You're right to enjoy these "small school" successes, :rolleyes: , because you'll be in the big league soon enough. Miami might slip away to such an extent, UCF could replace them in the ACC....especially when the entire coaching staff is caught dealing crack to buy players from the Miami ghetto Maseratis.

Even as bad as the PAC has been, UCF would finish in the middle. A great example was how Utah performed after joining the conference.

On a 1 game basis, UCF could beat anyone in the PAC. Having said that, the 9 game conference schedule against better athletes takes its toll.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would love for UCF to join a P5 school. But in terms of football programs, we are a small school. We've only been around for 40 years while most have been around damn near or over a century.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as bad as the PAC has been, UCF would finish in the middle. A great example was how Utah performed after joining the conference.

On a 1 game basis, UCF could beat anyone in the PAC. Having said that, the 9 game conference schedule against better athletes takes its toll.

All true but they'd get better players in a big conf. 60k students at that school...big money and new facilities and all that shit.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to say that you belong to be in consideration for this year's playoffs, and your strongest selling point is the previous seasons accomplishments, you might be a UCF fan.

Where did I say that in this discussion? Quote it please.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also didn't have our star QB. Our offense essentially was Milton and it seemed like we worked on our run defense but totally forgot about the passing defense. Wasn't our best game by any means.

LSU literally had to start bringing guys over from the offense, just to be able to field 11 guys on defense. They were without their top 5 or 6 guys from the secondary and had WR’s playing CB.

I don’t understand how UCF couldn’t throw the ball at will on LSU in the 2nd half

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love for UCF to join a P5 school. But in terms of football programs, we are a small school. We've only been around for 40 years while most have been around damn near or over a century.

In HS, I was a half back and a guy named Thad Oren was FB. He ended up going to UCF and starting. The program was already getting decent and that was the late 80s.
Thad got in a fight back then and fell back onto a parking space stop thingy and became a wheelchair veg. Quite sad...roid rage I'm sure.

Anyway, the school is so big now...it'll have to be P5 pretty soon.

Edit: Hey! I found Thad's pic on images. I guess he recovered enough to get arrested. Very sad.

Former UCF FB:
2006003587.jpg

Last edited:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU literally had to start bringing guys over from the offense, just to be able to field 11 guys on defense. They were without their top 5 or 6 guys from the secondary and had WR’s playing CB.

I don’t understand how UCF couldn’t throw the ball at will on LSU in the 2nd half

We had a backup QB that couldn't throw. Pretty simple. We had a QB out there that has no business being a QB in a bowl game. We also had a swiss chees defense that was letting WR get open. We just lucked out by LSU's mistakes.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true but they'd get better players in a big conf. 60k students at that school...big money and new facilities and all that shit.

That would take a few years. They could be competitive eventually, but not for the first 3 years.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3M...Missing McKenzie Milton. Without him UCF was lucky to even make it to the Fiesta Bowl. At least IMHO.