• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good, Bad, and Ugly

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intriguing for sure. I agree on Twill, the "body catcher"!
I'll tell you a guy that I'd like to see fall to us in the draft, and I know it sounds stupid given our defensive effort yesterday, but OJ McDuffie, the TE from Alabama...I think this kid is going to be a star.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm the only one that likes T. Williams. He is listed as the number two WR but he is really our 4rth or 5th option. I really thought Butler would challenge him this year. IMO, it wasn't even close.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you a guy that I'd like to see fall to us in the draft, and I know it sounds stupid given our defensive effort yesterday, but OJ McDuffie, the TE from Alabama...I think this kid is going to be a star.

OJ Howard is a beast.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good: Dak,Zeke and Dez. OL although free did not look good.
The bad: Claiborne,coaching. Where was Brown yesterday? He played better than the other corners all season. Clock management. You play to win. No reason to spike the ball and waste a down playing for the tie
The ugly: the officiating basically was atrocious and there is no way to beat rodgers and the refs. Once again we were screwed and this was worse than the catch in GB. Clayburn ticky tack hand to face and GB eventually gets 7. The flag on Butler that you never seen thrown even in the regular season and they just happen to throw it in a key playoff game???? This pathetic call killed a drive and cost us points. So why not throw a flag with seconds left when Irving is blatantly held on the play setting up the game winner? Packers held all game long on offense and they only get 22 yards of penalties on the road???? I can come to only two conclusions: the NFL did not want the cowboys to advance or someone on that crew got bought off.