• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Article On Matthews

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Even if they trade with the Falcons ( the lowest I think they want to drop ), Matthews could still be available.

He won't be a flashy pick like Watkins, but he makes a ton of sense both now and especially the future.

I think too many people are underestimating our WR's. I already spoke on Pettis. I seriously think Bailey can be as good as DeSean Jackson ( same height/weight ). Dude has unbelievable hands. We know what Austin and Givens can do and I saw progress with Quick last year. He may not become what they thought he would be, but he can be the red zone threat along with Pettis and Cook.

I'm not saying Watkins won't be great, because he probably will. I just think the Rams already have similar WR's that can do what he does. Givens is faster (4.35 to 4.43), but slightly shorter (5'11" to 6'1").I think he is very similar to Watkins and if they used him like Watkins, would have similar success.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the texans will be an ass and pick either him or watkins so we don't have to make a decision.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the texans will be an ass and pick either him or watkins so we don't have to make a decision.

They have no need for Watkins because they took Hopkins last year.

Matthews is a need, but I would be surprised if they took him over QB or Clowney.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel, your post is exactly what I've been thinking for months. Matthews easily makes the most sense.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason why we should pass this guy up. None.
He is the safe pick. I think I'll be okay with whoever they pick at #2 as long as it isn't some crazy reach. I just don't think itll be Watkins