• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Golf Writers Concur, Speith Collapse Caused By gohusk

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After researching the cause of Jordan Speith's mysterious collapse in the 2016 Masters Tournament, the Golf Writers of America searched for who could have possibly jinxed Speith. Apparently, a poster at Sportshoopla said that "he's 22 years old and he already has the mental toughness of a prime Jack." gohusk also said that "Well this one is over." and "He has all time great written all over him."

So sure of the win was gohusk, that he caused some viewers to turn off their TV sets. Speith was contacted for comment. he said 'it was the strangest thing. Right as I was about to tee off on #12, my caddy got an alert on his phone and tried to stop my swing but it was too late. I already hit the water. The force was so strong that I dumped a second one into the creek." Speith went on to say, "I hope they ban that guy."

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the biggest problem is not that many viewers (e.g. gohusk) made up their mind that "this one is over". Rather - I think that the problem may be that Spieth actually had the same take (at least somewhat). As he stated later - he didn't play the 12th hole very smartly. If he had taken a more conservative approach he likely would have spared himself at least a few shots & that could have made the difference. Oh well - doesn't matter - it is what it is.