• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gnats pre game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if this D has the 'character' RR says he's looking for, they will continue this trend. Division game are weird and wild things happen but with out 'DJ the Skins killa'... They need to show up

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WJIII gone to covid list. didn't get great value from that FA signing outside a couple games

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WJIII gone to covid list. didn't get great value from that FA signing outside a couple games

Hopefully next year they will have OTC meds to treat Covid symptoms, because much like the flu I dont think this thing is going away

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully next year they will have OTC meds to treat Covid symptoms, because much like the flu I dont think this thing is going away
maybe omicron turns out to be the dominant variant ( less severe symptoms ) and in combinations of treatments it can be manageable

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope so

I agree that covid variants are likely here to stay, but hopefully at an endemic level like the flu. early studies of Omicron seem to validate this but its going to be awhile before things such as Long Covid issues will be known.

the Pfizer pill seems likely to be available soon and that seems (so far) a better remedy for any Omicron issues, which (again so far) is likely less problematic than Delta was

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe omicron turns out to be the dominant variant ( less severe symptoms ) and in combinations of treatments it can be manageable
Agreed, but also think much like the flu, its going to be one of those situations were its going to be something we take yearly shots for, and still get infected.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope so

I agree that covid variants are likely here to stay, but hopefully at an endemic level like the flu. early studies of Omicron seem to validate this but its going to be awhile before things such as Long Covid issues will be known.

the Pfizer pill seems likely to be available soon and that seems (so far) a better remedy for any Omicron issues, which (again so far) is likely less problematic than Delta was
Pizer is still saying one should be vaxxed, and the pill is more to treat symptoms of a break thru... but its better than the potential alternative I guess

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pizer is still saying one should be vaxxed, and the pill is more to treat symptoms of a break thru... but its better than the potential alternative I guess
given imo.

but lets not start this again...lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but also think much like the flu, its going to be one of those situations were its going to be something we take yearly shots for, and still get infected.
i 100% agree

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
possibly, if you're of a certain age and at greater risk

but as you've said, not too different than how the flu vax has worked for years... primarily recommended for older and higher risk peeps with higher likelihood of complications

and much less efficacy than the Covid vaxxes that were aimed directly at Covid variants Alpha, Beta and Delta

Flu vaxxes are only an estimate and best guess as to which flu strain is likeliest to head our way any given year. track record hasn't been that great in selecting the right strain.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Tress.

what's interesting about this recount is that WFT is apparently still using the neg test barometer to come off the Covid list...even after feeling asymptomatic.

current rules no longer require that. just a temp check and symptoms decreasing.

I think its smart given RRs immune situation, Delta still floating about and how hard the team has been hit with Covid this year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been an overall quiet rookie season for the first-round draft pick. Throughout 17 games, in which he has an average of 4.5 tackles and played in about 56% of the defensive snaps, Davis has just one pass deflection, two tackles for loss, one sack and two quarterback hits.
During last week's game against the Eagles, Davis was used sparingly in the 20-16 defeat, as he collected just one tackle and only played in 21% of snaps (tying his lowest percentage of the season).
Rivera sees the talent that Davis has, but he also believes the rookie still has "a lot to learn."
"I know the style of defense they played in college was different than things we asked him to do, so there was a lot of learning that was involved in that."
Rivera has also considered switching up Davis' role, weighing the benefits of using the Kentucky product in a more outside position.

i think at this point he has been mishandled

Patterson has steadily improved this season to the point where he's second in rushing yards among Washington's running backs, and his 4.0 rushing average is third on the team among players with at least 40 carries. What's more, he's only dropped one target all season.

this guy can be a great sub for us

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3