• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Gm 2 vs Brew Crew---Chen vs Garza

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First night seeing him and, I have to admit, I like his delivery. As long as he doesn't do some fool thing like injure himself with that delivery... I like what I see.
he is one so far no one have gave him a chance in the bigs . btw i thought caleb should've caught chen

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if we don't have better we should've kept patton

This is where the Hundley trade still has me scatching my head just a bit. Sure, the league was bound to catch up on Clevenger's tendencies and Caleb seems to be calling a good game. Hundley's bat is nice.. but let's not forget how the starting pitchers have fared since he got here. That has to count for something too.

Now, it's still early and the pitchers and the catcher are still in the process of getting the feels for each other. Still.. we've given up 7 runs in two consecutive games, when our pitching was just starting to find their footing.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is one so far no one have gave him a chance in the bigs . btw i thought caleb should've caught chen

I'm kinda thinking this too. Caleb should be given more leniency. I thought Hundley was brought over to augment our catching, not outright take over it.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where the Hundley trade still has me scatching my head just a bit. Sure, the league was bound to catch up on Clevenger's tendencies and Caleb seems to be calling a good game. Hundley's bat is nice.. but let's not forget how the starting pitchers have fared since he got here. That has to count for something too.

Now, it's still early and the pitchers and the catcher are still in the process of getting the feels for each other. Still.. we've given up 7 runs in two consecutive games, when our pitching was just starting to find their footing.
caleb will hit if given the chance . hundleys bat doesn't make up for the poor pitch calling . this is just another :wtf2: job look at davis tired and sleepy 0-4 3 k bb while pearce 1-1 3 rbi . mmmmmmmmm then again young over perce is just stupid . nolan and that stupid stuff . bell is getting hit hard at aaa . lough is good d aand can't hit worth shit .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need to give alvarez or peg or get nolan fired up . lough and young needs to go . ryan is starting to get old also and i like ryan .

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
caleb will hit if given the chance . hundleys bat doesn't make up for the poor pitch calling . this is just another :wtf2: job look at davis tired and sleepy 0-4 3 k bb while pearce 1-1 3 rbi . mmmmmmmmm then again young over perce is just stupid . nolan and that stupid stuff . bell is getting hit hard at aaa . lough is good d aand can't hit worth shit .

:laugh3:

Have to admit, I was wondering about that in the back of my mind. Pre-baby, he's all pumped up and hitting 3 homers in a game. Post-baby, he's on a road trip, likely skyping with the Mrs and their newborn, all tired as shit, even when he isn't at home... LOL.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Have to admit, I was wondering about that in the back of my mind. Pre-baby, he's all pumped up and hitting 3 homers in a game. Post-baby, he's on a road trip, likely skyping with the Mrs and their newborn, all tired as shit, even when he isn't at home... LOL.
he said he has played on less sleep ! my? is did you hit the ball or swung at everything and aj and that dam swinging at ball four all the dam time . yes i will say this nolan is a better hitter than aj and gives this team a better shot to win .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm off guys norris will win !!! 2 out of 3 isn't bad and move on . britton should have atleast 2 games off

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'night night Tedman. And, yeah, when Norris is on the mound there always seems to be a fair chance for us to win. 2 out of 3 at Milwaukee wouldn't be a bad thing at all.. nope, not at all. They may not be world beaters, but they're not chumps either.