• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give them some credit

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what happens here on out, I think this coaching staff deserves some credit. IMO this team has overachieved. Yes, the PP wasnt scoring for alot of the season, but that was mostly due to bad breaks and good goaltending. This staff, from the GM on down it seems with the trades, has made the right adjustments to keep the team focused when needed. Many of hated PDB's days off after bad losses but normally the result has been well, even if it wasnt shown the very next game. All in all, I like this coaching staff.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brodeur said it best that their secret weapon was the coaching staff in the Philly series. He mentioned that they always stressed in the dressing room not to get caught up and take the retaliation penalty....also not to mention to keep the group focus on the game plan and stick to it.

Hats off to the group. However, there is more work to be done and I think this team can do it. They can match up against any team when all cylinders are going.

Just like what my signature says.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've been a Deboer doubter...but he's getting it done this playoffs and I applaud and commend/respect him and his coaching staff for the success they've brought together in their first year...

Super job thus far, can't hate now

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the coaching staff so far. It's good to have that sense of stability. Can't predict the future, or Lou, but it looks like we may have found a coach we hang on to for a few years, which is great because the team won't have to change systems every year, and they'll only get better and better mastering one game.

Getting this far has surpassed my expectations. I just don't want to see us miss this golden opportunity to play for the cup, because who knows what the offseason holds for the team. Add to that the ability to beat the Rangers in the process en route, this would be a season to remember for years to come. I just hope the team finds a way to beat 6 goalies for 4 games.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting this far has surpassed my expectations. I just don't want to see us miss this golden opportunity to play for the cup

That's how I feel. Getting this far, pretty much passed a majority of Devils' fans expectations however at the same time when we could say whatever happens we'd played well we could also say we blew a golden opportunity. Took our Devils 8-9 years to return here and its not even the cup yet.

Like my Niners, don't blow it!(actually fumble...)