• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gillick makes his pitch for Brown.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to think that Gillick has become a turncoat. Recently he stated that he likes Dom Brown and expects him to be a starter again next year. He said if they trade Byrd that Brown would move to right field because Brown has a good arm. He left out the part that you have to catch the ball first. What are these guys drinking? The Amaro insanity must be catching on!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea northeast and Byrd absolutely out-plyaed Brown this year by a significant margin. Typical Boobens cancer BS. Keep the douche and trade the productive player.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown really needs to be traded now while his '13 season is still remembered and maybe there are some GM's out there that might want to give him a shot based on his "potential". Besides, I think a change of scenery will really do him good...especially if it's to one of the Texas teams, where he can root for the Cowboys in peace.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown really needs to be traded now while his '13 season is still remembered and maybe there are some GM's out there that might want to give him a shot based on his "potential". Besides, I think a change of scenery will really do him good...especially if it's to one of the Texas teams, where he can root for the Cowboys in peace.

I hope they trade Brown. THAT would get rid of a lousy fielder and a guy who does not get on base.