• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants HOFers

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think only two players would arguably be there based on their careers as already played...

Carlos Beltran
Tim Hudson

Although, I am not sure either get the nod.

Extrapolating for younger players...

Posey
Bum

There is no reason at this point to think these guys wont get in. Neither are there yet, but they have amazing resumes already that should AT LEAST get them onto a second ballot.

Cain
Burrell
Lincecum
Tejada

All put up nice numbers, but are almost certainly short. Cain has a chance to still get there, but he would have to pitch at a #2 level for about 5 more years (or so) to get any real consideration.

Am I forgetting anyone?

AIEEE YIEEE YIEEE !!!!

You sure are forgetting someone. And you are forgetting that Matt Cain is a .500 pitcher, who get tight in his spinkster!!!

AIEEE YIEEE YIEEE !!!!!

Last edited:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy says: 2800 hits, 11 GG, 3 ASGs. I'm in.

vizquelo-52508-517.jpg

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar was one of my favorite Giants, and players in general (was on the Sox too)

He deserves the HOF, but he might be one of those borderline guys that should get in (Trammell, Raines, etc) but doesn't

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S NOT IN THE RULES!!!

Last new years, I was playing Monopoly with my family. I played a LOT of Monopoly as a kid (read books on it, etc.), and knew that if there are not enough houses to buy a hotel, you can't buy the hotel. So my end game strategy is to have four houses on my monopolies to block others from getting houses/hotels. I made my nieces cry on that rule.

Heh, heh, heh.....

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last new years, I was playing Monopoly with my family. I played a LOT of Monopoly as a kid (read books on it, etc.), and knew that if there are not enough houses to buy a hotel, you can't buy the hotel. So my end game strategy is to have four houses on my monopolies to block others from getting houses/hotels. I made my nieces cry on that rule.

Heh, heh, heh.....

Very nice - never thought of that as a strategy, although you get nailed on the assessments, but that's a small price to pay.

My son was homeschooled and went on to more math and comp sci achievements than you would believe - you'd think I was FOS if I listed them all. Anyway, one of his homeschool projects was to run a computer scenario on which was the best monopoly to own. It confirmed what I intuitively knew since childhood.

Care to guess? Hint: it's not Mediterranean and Baltic.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice - never thought of that as a strategy, although you get nailed on the assessments, but that's a small price to pay.

My son was homeschooled and went on to more math and comp sci achievements than you would believe - you'd think I was FOS if I listed them all. Anyway, one of his homeschool projects was to run a computer scenario on which was the best monopoly to own. It confirmed what I intuitively knew since childhood.

Care to guess? Hint: it's not Mediterranean and Baltic.

I think I remember this one: it's the oranges -- St.James, New York, etc. Has to do with people coming out of jail and one of the chance cards sending you there. Same price to build as the purples, but higher rents.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I remember this one: it's the oranges -- St.James, New York, etc. Has to do with people coming out of jail and one of the chance cards sending you there. Same price to build as the purples, but higher rents.
Correct! Give that man the hat!