• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get rid of Quinn and clean house

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of factors go into it from that standpoint. We, as coaches, just have to coach it better from that standpoint. We have to have more consistency from that aspect. We have some influential calls in those situations. We can do a lot more from that standpoint. Pad level.

Fire this regime.

That decision to go for two was my last last last straw. That analytics "numbers say" decision making is horseshit. But even if it is true it only works if your team has a true 50/50 shot at the goal line.

The Lions short yardage offense is pathetic.

Kick the f-ing FG and give yourself a shot to tie the game in regulation. Inferior teams, usually in college, choose to go for two.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume you can just create players with all 99 stats or just edit all the Lions players to have all 99 stats?

Not sure. Never played it. But knowing that people here are winning championships as the Lions, it must be rooted deeply in fiction.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of factors go into it from that standpoint. We, as coaches, just have to coach it better from that standpoint. We have to have more consistency from that aspect. We have some influential calls in those situations. We can do a lot more from that standpoint. Pad level.

Fire this regime.

That decision to go for two was my last last last straw. That analytics "numbers say" decision making is horseshit. But even if it is true it only works if your team has a true 50/50 shot at the goal line.

The Lions short yardage offense is pathetic.

Kick the f-ing FG and give yourself a shot to tie the game in regulation. Inferior teams, usually in college, choose to go for two.

I really think they are trying to tank now. I said the same thing about the 2 point conversion.

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will Bill Jr. get his shot to bumble with this POS organization? Or has Martha Quid Pro Quo'd him.