• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia announces two-year extension for Mark Richt

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the same thing about Bo from most everyone in the south. They were wrong, and I think you are too. While Richt is not a top tier coach, he is definitely just a notch below that. Richt is probably in the top ten when it comes to wins, of all D-I coaches the past 10-12 years. Richt is an incredible recruiter (part of being a coach), and probably an average X's and O's coach. I still think he is a pretty darn good coach all around. Just my two cents.

Glad there is one M fan that doesn't have his head completly up his ass

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad there is one M fan that doesn't have his head completly up his ass

I just live in UGA country now, and the fans down here seem to think they should win the SEC every year. After one loss, they want the coaches fired. They complain about Bobo, yet Bobo has just about every single season offensive record in UGA history. They rejoice when he is gone after he had INCREDIBLE numbers for 3 straight seasons, and for most of his 7 seasons as OC at UGA.

They complain about Richt, who has won 136 games in his 14 seasons has head coach in Athens. 136 wins, while playing in the SEC, a conference that has dominated football for most of the past decade.

I'm now sure how Maize judges coaching, but to call a coach "terrible" that has averaged nearly 10 wins a year for 14 years, in the toughest conference, is strange to me. I'm curious to what standard he has for a "not terrible" head coach.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just live in UGA country now, and the fans down here seem to think they should win the SEC every year. After one loss, they want the coaches fired. They complain about Bobo, yet Bobo has just about every single season offensive record in UGA history. They rejoice when he is gone after he had INCREDIBLE numbers for 3 straight seasons, and for most of his 7 seasons as OC at UGA.

They complain about Richt, who has won 136 games in his 14 seasons has head coach in Athens. 136 wins, while playing in the SEC, a conference that has dominated football for most of the past decade.

I'm now sure how Maize judges coaching, but to call a coach "terrible" that has averaged nearly 10 wins a year for 14 years, in the toughest conference, is strange to me. I'm curious to what standard he has for a "not terrible" head coach.

If your name is not Harbaugh, then you are a terrible coach.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your name is not Harbaugh, then you are a terrible coach.

I'll have you know I coached my son's little league team all the way to a participation trophy a couple of years ago.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have you know I coached my son's little league team all the way to a participation trophy a couple of years ago.

Is your name Harbaugh?

Or in honor of former Michigan quarterback Tom Brady "HardBalls"

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your name Harbaugh?

Or in honor of former Michigan quarterback Tom Brady "HardBalls"

Nope but as soon as I have time to run by the courthouse I'm changing it to Jimmy HardBawlz.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope but as soon as I have time to run by the courthouse I'm changing it to Jimmy HardBawlz.

Until you hit courthouse you are a terrible coach. After that you are the most awesomest coach evar!!!!!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should we even have a playoff? Let's just crown Harbaugh already and save some time :noidea:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS

Word on the street is on Monday, 13 minutes and 37 seconds after BamaBear changes his name, Texas will announce Jimmy HardBawlz as the new head corch.:yahoo::suds:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS

Word on the street is on Monday, 13 minutes and 37 seconds after BamaBear changes his name, Texas will announce Jimmy HardBawlz as the new head corch.:yahoo::suds:

:plotting:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listen to michigan, Osu, bama, Texas, Nebraska fans when they have great seasons but don't get an NC. Not defending the idiots of a fan base but it's not like the "locals down here" are so different than the ones up there

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from my Delorian, Texas goes on an unprecedented 10 year undefeated streak.

Decade of Natties on a Platter

:shocked:

My intentions were to run that bitch into the ground. Musta got drank and forgot.