• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF Game 2 - Sharks at Kings - 7:00PM

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck him.

Amnesty buyout this offseason, please.

I agree. The guy is built out of balsa wood, duct tape and rubber bands. He needs to man up a little when hurt, ala Steph Curry and Justin Smith.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck him.

Amnesty buyout this offseason, please.

You don't buy out a player because of injury history. It sends a bad message, not only to the Sharks current players, but to any Wilson may be looking to aquire via trade or free agency. I have to think the PA would probably make a pretty big stink about it as well.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that (we talked about it before, IIRC) but I do not give a shit.

I am done with Havlat. He should understand why ANY sane team would buy out his injury-prone useless ass.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot-up whatever area hurts, whirl pool during the breaks & ice after the game. It's not like he broke anything.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I disagree. I question Havlats commitment to the team. He doesn't care anyways buy him out. Who cares if people think it's wrong you make 5 mill a year and never help the team? Time to leave! Buhhh byyee

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well so much for Torres. Gone for the series. Fuck you Shanahan!!!

Just heard Shanny's stupid fucking explanation on the radio. The route he took, puck was bouncing...WTF???!!! The play happened so quickly...and Shanny even said it was shoulder to shoulder first...
He did later say Torres being a repeat offender played into it. Whatever...LikeWall said it perfectly earlier, there is no fucking consistency. You never wanna see a guy get injured, but that was a hockey play....you take that out of the game, just stop hitting altogether. Have it be a non checking league.
I brought this up the other day...Look at Stoll hitting Ian White's face into the glass, which he got 1 game for, and then look at this hit. You tell me which is worse...

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BEAT LA! :clap:

That's all I care about tonight, nothing else matters.

:finger: thanks Shanahan :finger:

Lets Go SHARKS!!!!!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Torres is huge as he brought an on ice element that no other Shark can replace. Plus going against a physical Kings team makes magnifies this loss. Torres was guilty until proven innocent.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Torres is huge as he brought an on ice element that no other Shark can replace. Plus going against a physical Kings team makes magnifies this loss. Torres was guilty until proven innocent.

On another note SJVP, who's going win over at Roar-acle tonight? :lol:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note SJVP, who's going win over at Roar-acle tonight? :lol:

I've been a Spurs fan since David Robinson was a rook, so I gotta stay loyal to that. If Steph and Clay find their groove it'll be tough, but Coach Pop has assigned two of his best perimeter defenders on them (Leonard/Green) and has accepted the mismatch that Barnes is feeding off of.

:suds:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He showed some nice dangles in the first game on a 1 on 1 rush.

These lines really take hit on the 3rd line. Pavs playing against LAK's 3rd D pairing was a good thing to have. Can't Glass-lat skate with one testicle? Maybe just tape it back and let him have at it.

Dude that was a Crosby rush but no goal. I was like where the fuck did that come from? haha

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard Shanny's stupid fucking explanation on the radio. The route he took, puck was bouncing...WTF???!!! The play happened so quickly...and Shanny even said it was shoulder to shoulder first...
He did later say Torres being a repeat offender played into it. Whatever...LikeWall said it perfectly earlier, there is no fucking consistency. You never wanna see a guy get injured, but that was a hockey play....you take that out of the game, just stop hitting altogether. Have it be a non checking league.
I brought this up the other day...Look at Stoll hitting Ian White's face into the glass, which he got 1 game for, and then look at this hit. You tell me which is worse...

Yep. If he was targeting the head Stoll would be in the hospital right now.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I question Havlats commitment to the team. He doesn't care anyways buy him out. Who cares if people think it's wrong you make 5 mill a year and never help the team? Time to leave! Buhhh byyee

I don't even like what he brings to the table anyway. He's an over passer. He really has the speed and ability to play a shoot first and net drive style but he's too much of a muff diver.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't even like what he brings to the table anyway. He's an over passer. He really has the speed and ability to play a shoot first and net drive style but he's too much of a muff diver.

I mean he seems like a nice guy off the ice. But yeah he plays like a muff diver haha well said.:lol:

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you all have seen the light on Havlat. I said he should be a prime candidate for an amnesty buyout this off-season and I got blasted by it. I understand we want it may look bad but enough is ENOUGH. I don't want this china dolls 11 million dollars over the next two seasons hindering us by taking cap space. None of us are surprised it has come to this, we all knew he was going to fall apart at any moment.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That 5 million a year could be much better spent. This its possible anyone will take him in a trade? Id be happy just giving him away at this point.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did later say Torres being a repeat offender played into it.

This year? How long does he need to skate in a pink tutu before this 'repeat' status starts to bleed off? I still don't like the guy, but lets be honest: he had drastically reduced penalty minutes this season, no elbow/head shots, etc.. seems he cleaned up his act. He hits Stoll in the shoulder (SHANNY'S words...) and then gets a vague, "we will protect the Kings from his wrath" sort of suspension.

I might say fuck it and give up on the NHL... College hockey is looking real good right now with the re-alignments and no douche-bag sitting on a throne of arrogance with his scepter of suspension stuck in his ass.

:lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That 5 million a year could be much better spent. This its possible anyone will take him in a trade? Id be happy just giving him away at this point.

What are they going to spend the $5m in cap space on? The Sharks aren't going to sign any significant FA's. (Which there arn't any this offseason anyways). By buying him out all you are doing is sacrificing forward depth for dead cap space. It doesn't make any sense to take this route.

Havlat pretty much has negitive trade value so you'd have to add assets of value to move him or be willing to take on an even worse player with a worse contract. I know most won't like to hear it but the best thing to do from an organizational reputation and asset management stand point is to just let him play out his contract and be happy with whatever you get from him.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the reports I'm reading say Stoll is out for today's game.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the reports I'm reading say Stoll is out for today's game.

Brad Richardson is replacing him and he's done pretty well against SJ in his career, IIRC (too lazy to look up exact numbers), so not as big a loss for the Kings as it would initially appear, IMO>