• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCQF Game 3 - Canucks at Sharks - 7:00PM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hannan still thinks he is going against Forsberg. Fine with me.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hannan deserves all the props he's getting. Without him, either Burns is a Dman and we see Kennedy in, or Tennyson is in the lineup.

I have a bit of favoritism towards Hannan since he's the only Shark player I got to shake hands with. Still can't make a breakout pass to save his life, but can always defend one on one.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see the dive Burrows took to get Wingels into the penalty box in game 3? After the play was dead, there was a rather tame scrum in front of Nemo. As guys are pairing up to cuddle, Wingels grabs Burrows from behind as a "hey i got you, no more rough stuff" kind of hug.

Burrows collapses to the ground, 2 minute roughing on Wingels.

Bieksa is a douche.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I saw that. He went down easily.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You'd think Bieksa would be more concerned about the fact he's a shitty dman...

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hannan has been stellar and looks like he belongs in a Sharks uniform, it's almost as if he never left. I thought it was joke when Dougie traded for him. I will eat crow on that one if Scotty continues to play great D, he's been huge.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotta love a team whos known by every fan in the league for diving accussing another team for diving. I guess when your in the hole 3 games to none excuses are easier to come by

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hearing all this bitching from Vancouver :thumb: After tomorrow night they can complain all they want and let the Bull Shit start to fly about their goalie problem. :clap:

Lets Go SHARKS!!!!!!! :horn:

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I love hearing all this bitching from Vancouver :thumb: After tomorrow night they can complain all they want and let the Bull Shit start to fly about their goalie problem. :clap:

Lets Go SHARKS!!!!!!! :horn:

Still in every interview they have they call themselves "the better team 5 on 5" over and over again. The better team usually isnt 0-6 after 6 games... Haha ass holes

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When mark reacchi and Tim Thomas came out said that vancouver was biggest collection of cocksuckers they have ever played against in their careers it's pretty telling especially coming from Recchi.

"“In 22 years, they are the most arrogant team I played against and the most hated team I've ever played against,” Recchi told CBS Radio in Boston. “I couldn't believe their antics; they're falling and diving. It was very frustrating, but at the same time as the series wore on we knew we were getting to them and we knew our physical play and our skating, I think it caught them off guard a little bit.”

Last edited by a moderator:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couture even mentioned that they were one of the few teams to skate by the Sharks bench to chirp after scoring a goal.

Let's sweep these bastards back to Vancouver. Their run is done. After realignment, they won't be beating up any of the creampuffs in the northwest anymore. Now there's a team that really needs to get blown up and rebuilt.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bieksa, what a whiny little fuck you are!! It starts with the arrogance of Vignault.

Tonight is the last night the twins play together. Time to wean them off each other. At 32, it is time for each of them to stop sucking off on each other and go the own ways and make out in the world on their own.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bieksa, what a whiny little fuck you are!! It starts with the arrogance of Vignault.

Tonight is the last night the twins play together. Time to wean them off each other. At 32, it is time for each of them to stop sucking off on each other and go the own ways and make out in the world on their own.

Vignault = French for Mangina :laugh3: