• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Washington at San Jose - Feb 17, 7:30PM

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that's what happens when you have a guy crashing the net and you shoot it into the pads instead of the chest plate.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Neviurth is pretty much unbeatable down low, really quick legs and wide butterfly, if they move him a little more, 5 hole will open up big time

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Korky, did you check out the GDT on the general NHL board at all?

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How the hell did that get through?

Tipped and thats what happens when you drop early on a shot from that far out, he needs to fight harder to see that shot and be out a little higher on top of the blue paint.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looked like it may have been tipped twice.

Still shouldve stayed up longer, he wouldve had a better chance to stop it, it changed direction once and it was still high so there was no reason for him to drop. But hey it helps the sharks lol so who am i to complain

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked like he could see Boyle there too. The only time I would drop that early was when I couldn't see the shooter.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. Interesting to see all 5 teams from the pacific in the top 8 right now. 3 points separates first from fifth.

The last six or eight games of the season are all in the division for the sharks. If it stays close that will be a very interesting home stretch.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
just got back from the game... The first was a little rough and the sharks seemed disorganized and confused most the period. However, they started to take it to em a bit in the 2nd half of the 2nd period and owned the 3rd. I think the caps scored on one of may 2 or 3 chances all period. Excellent overall effort from all 5 Dmen to pick up the slack from vlasic. Our D core did a superb job limiting the chances in front and making good plays with the puck. very nice to see...

Marleau had a fantastic game I thought. His speed made the shorty happen and he seemed to be working hard all game despite another shithole game from the captain (who somehow had 4 takaways, but I didnt see 'em?)...

Anf of course, the #1 star of the game, and of the last month is the unstoppable Joe pavelski who had to lug around dead weight like heater and mitchell. They guy has 11 points and a +9 in the last 9 games, and since his injury return, he has 15 points in 15 games, and the team is 11-3-1 after going 2-6 without him. The numbers speak for themselves... The big pavelski is THE man.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just got back from the game... The first was a little rough and the sharks seemed disorganized and confused most the period. However, they started to take it to em a bit in the 2nd half of the 2nd period and owned the 3rd. I think the caps scored on one of may 2 or 3 chances all period. Excellent overall effort from all 5 Dmen to pick up the slack from vlasic. Our D core did a superb job limiting the chances in front and making good plays with the puck. very nice to see...

Marleau had a fantastic game I thought. His speed made the shorty happen and he seemed to be working hard all game despite another shithole game from the captain (who somehow had 4 takaways, but I didnt see 'em?)...

Anf of course, the #1 star of the game, and of the last month is the unstoppable Joe pavelski who had to lug around dead weight like heater and mitchell. They guy has 11 points and a +9 in the last 9 games, and since his injury return, he has 15 points in 15 games, and the team is 11-3-1 after going 2-6 without him. The numbers speak for themselves... The big pavelski is THE man.

McLellan needs to do something about Pavs line at even strength. That line has looked horiffic. Even that is probably putting it lightly. Heatley's a $7.5m anchor and I'm now convinced Mitchell doesn't even belong in the NHL much less on a scoring line.

Sorry about not getting the GDT up everyone. I've run into a little health issue and will be out of commission for two or three weeks. I'll do my best to stop in and sticky the threads but other than that you probably won't see much of me.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's going to be like a circus without a ring leader, clown car accidents and fatalities will sky rocket. Get well soon