• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Warriors vs Mavs

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some key players missing in this game, but what a solid performance by all of the rooks in this game. Not only are all of them athletic in their own right, but their drive and motivation is something I have never seen from a Warriors rookie class, not even the group that consisted of Richardson, Arenas, and Murphy. These guys played hard, and I love Green's hustle plays towards the end of the game keeping a lot of loose balls alive for the team.

Additionally, Curry's defense was the best I've even seen from him as a professional, and major kudos to him for playing with a bum ankle. Barnes continues to impress and that sweet right to left hand layup was sweet. Klay still concerns me a bit and that shot at the end of regulation instead of holding it for the last possession was a mistake he should have made last season instead of this year.

MJ stuck with the rooks in key moments of the game and their maturity is most impressive. What was interesting about this was the W's were making noise while not having Landry as the focal point as he was in the majority of games this season going down the stretch.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some key players missing in this game, but what a solid performance by all of the rooks in this game. Not only are all of them athletic in their own right, but their drive and motivation is something I have never seen from a Warriors rookie class, not even the group that consisted of Richardson, Arenas, and Murphy. These guys played hard, and I love Green's hustle plays towards the end of the game keeping a lot of loose balls alive for the team.

Additionally, Curry's defense was the best I've even seen from him as a professional, and major kudos to him for playing with a bum ankle. Barnes continues to impress and that sweet right to left hand layup was sweet. Klay still concerns me a bit and that shot at the end of regulation instead of holding it for the last possession was a mistake he should have made last season instead of this year.

MJ stuck with the rooks in key moments of the game and their maturity is most impressive. What was interesting about this was the W's were making noise while not having Landry as the focal point as he was in the majority of games this season going down the stretch.

Right when I was all ready to make a scathing post about Jackson's coaching yesterday, he had arguably his best game as a coach thus far. My biggest gripes about him are his management of late game situations and player rotations. Both yesterday were in my opinion excellent.

He played players who had the hot hand, he went to matchups rather than simply trying to gain an advantage by going small. During both the last 5 minutes of the 4th and the Overtime Period, I thought they designed great plays and used their timeouts efficiently. They got good shots when they needed to and put the players in the best positions to succeed.

This is definitely something to build off of and hopefully Jackson and his staff progress along with this team. Very good win.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right when I was all ready to make a scathing post about Jackson's coaching yesterday, he had arguably his best game as a coach thus far. My biggest gripes about him are his management of late game situations and player rotations. Both yesterday were in my opinion excellent.

He played players who had the hot hand, he went to matchups rather than simply trying to gain an advantage by going small. During both the last 5 minutes of the 4th and the Overtime Period, I thought they designed great plays and used their timeouts efficiently. They got good shots when they needed to and put the players in the best positions to succeed.

This is definitely something to build off of and hopefully Jackson and his staff progress along with this team. Very good win.

Agreed. 2-1 on this road trip was huge.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezezi, Green, and Barnes continue to impress, and Curry was unstoppable down the stretch. Excellent win. Too bad everyone missed it by watching the Niner game!

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezezi, Green, and Barnes continue to impress, and Curry was unstoppable down the stretch. Excellent win. Too bad everyone missed it by watching the Niner game!

That game was over at halftime. Learn to multi-task, Colin! ;)