• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Sharks @ Jets - 6:00 PM PDT

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niemi had at least 4 excellent saves tonight. He is making me feel real comfortable with his contract extension. Sharks played well all around tonight. What got into Heatley at the start of the third period? Grinding, fighting for pucks. I want more of that.

Have a great night Shark fans!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have such a huge man crush on Clowe. Love how he sticks up for his teammates.

Great to see him fight that fucker Bissonnette, after Bissonnette went after Vlasic for a second time in the game. Maybe tough guy Bissonnette should first go after a Clowe, Mayers, or Murray, instead of a non-fighter like Vlasic, and not act like such a cowardly idiot.

Great Sharks win, though. They controlled the play for most of the game and sucked the life out of Phoenix in the 3rd period. Gordie Howe hat trick for Clowe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see him fight that fucker Bissonnette, after Bissonnette went after Vlasic for a second time in the game. Maybe tough guy Bissonnette should first go after a Clowe, Mayers, or Murray, instead of a non-fighter like Vlasic, and not act like such a cowardly idiot.

Great Sharks win, though. They controlled the play for most of the game and sucked the life out of Phoenix in the 3rd period. Gordie Howe hat trick for Clowe!

Yup it was the perfect road game, especially against a tough team like the Coyotes.

Hovertical

mmmmm fish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surely you gents must have SOMETHING to complain about...this wouldn't be the Sharks board if you didn't

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surely you gents must have SOMETHING to complain about...this wouldn't be the Sharks board if you didn't

:target:

Im mad that I have to wait until Thur. for the next Shark game!!!

:yell:

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gotta say, that game was as close to perfection as you can get. Nemo stood on his head at times, sharks played hard, they were driving the net and then to top it off my boy Clowey sticks up for a teammate and drops the gloves. I loved the team work and I loved the comradery. I've said this before but it's games like these that make you believe that this team can go pretty deep into the playoffs, the Stanley Cup is not out of question.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

We can complain about Heatley. I'd call him a giant pile of crap but that would be insulting to all giant piles of crap. :frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can complain about Heatley. I'd call him a giant pile of crap, but that would be insulting to all giant piles of crap. :frusty:

This.

Heatley yet again needed a fucking compass to figure out which way the opponents' goal is.

The guy is such a lost cause.

I'm 99.99999% sure he won't score a goal again this season (or in the playoffs) unless it somehow bounces off his stick on accident...