• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Columbus - Feb 9, 4:00PM

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ruh Roh.......

Post game is saying that a trade has been made. Details incoming...

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoenix is playing Dallas tonight? I will say what I always say when two teams I don't like are playing..

"I HOPE YOU BOTH LOSE!"

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh Roh.......

Post game is saying that a trade has been made. Details incoming...

#Sharks acquire F Patrick Davis and F Mike Swift from #Devils for F Steven Zalewski and D Jay Leach.

from Twitter.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
#Sharks acquire F Patrick Davis and F Mike Swift from #Devils for F Steven Zalewski and D Jay Leach.

from Twitter.

Cool. Anytime I hear 'sharks trade' my stomach turns wondering what Doug might have done now...

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the streak goes on...can't wait to go home and watch this game. Go Sharks!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

from Twitter.

ummmmmmmm yay?? I dont know who Davis or Swift are but they should now trade Swift to LA so he can play with Quick

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jay Leach >>>>> Huskins

No he's not. I'm certainly no fan of Huskins but Leach has been by far Worcester's worst dman this year and turned his role as captain of that team into a joke. It's a good trade for forward depth for Worcester. At times this year they had two dmen playing forward positions because they were so short on bodies.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's finally starting to feel like we have a number one goalie. Nittymaki's injury is the best thing that could have possibly happened to Niemi. It gave him the number one job and he was able to get focused and comfortable, he is as confident now as he was with the Blackhawks last year and it's really nice to see him finally fitting in and being a part of this team. I will also say this, Wellwood and Eager have had a huge hand in turning this team around. I know we went on a little streak before we acquired them but these guys have been awesome. TMac has three solid lines he can roll out there and can give them all balanced minutes, keeping everyone fresh. Wellwood handles the puck nicely and Eager goes balls out every shift, I was really excited when they acquired this guy and he has not disappointed me one bit. He has been playing hard physical hockey without taking the bone head penalties. Hopefully the defense won't hold this team back from making a cup appearance but I really don't see how they will help. They have played nicely as of late but I think DWil will need to acquire another mobile defenseman that can log big minutes in big situations as Demers has looked terrible the past two games. I am not sure if he can be trusted come playoff time.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that +2 *AND* the game winner from Patty, eh haters? :p

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gutsy win, with so many things going against them. In Columbus, back to back road games, down 2-0 after 1, all that good stuff. I'm just glad this team is fun to watch again.They're getting wins and although they've been solid they still haven't put together a full 60 minute dominating effort yet. There's still room for improvement from this team. It'd be pretty sweet if they can get there.

I still want Huskins and Wallin gone. Make it happen Dougie.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about that +2 *AND* the game winner from Patty, eh haters? :p

Because Joe Pavelski did everything like drew all five Boo Jackets players to him including the goalie, all patty had to do was have his stick on the ice and Pavelski skillfully banked the puck in off of patties stick so hard it actually made patties stick flex and shoot the puck off harder then patty normally would