• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Anaheim - Feb 2, 7:00PM

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wellwood is making out to be a nice 3rd line offensive center so far. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the lines when Couture comes back. Wellwood with Couture on the wing should be able to create some chances every game against other team's third pairings.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wellwood is making out to be a nice 3rd line offensive center so far. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the lines when Couture comes back. Wellwood with Couture on the wing should be able to create some chances every game against other team's third pairings.

I seriouslly doubt Couture is going to be paired up with WellFed, I think if anything Pavelski is going to be dropped down to the third line with WellFed. Now that will create some issues for other teams.

Picking up both Eager and Wellwood really balanced out the sharks forward lines.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriouslly doubt Couture is going to be paired up with WellFed, I think if anything Pavelski is going to be dropped down to the third line with WellFed. Now that will create some issues for other teams.

Picking up both Eager and Wellwood really balanced out the sharks forward lines.

Side note, Kork. Not sure if you heard it, but in the 1st period, Randy coined his new moniker. As one of the other players shot the puck with Kyle on the ice, Randy says, " And that one is well-wide." Gentlepeople, I give you Kyle Wellwide. :p

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Side note, Kork. Not sure if you heard it, but in the 1st period, Randy coined his new moniker. As one of the other players shot the puck with Kyle on the ice, Randy says, " And that one is well-wide." Gentlepeople, I give you Kyle Wellwide. :p

I like it. Sidenote how can someone claim raiders fan and drive a prius?

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. Sidenote how can someone claim raiders fan and drive a prius?

Haha that would be a funny sight. A Prius with a "Real Men Wear Black" bumper sticker.

About Couture's return. Yeah I would think Couture deserves to skate on the first two lines. That means Seto might be the one to be replaced by Couture on Pavs' wing. Anyway, lots of options for Tmac if Wellwood can hold his own on the third line.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha that would be a funny sight. A Prius with a "Real Men Wear Black" bumper sticker.

About Couture's return. Yeah I would think Couture deserves to skate on the first two lines. That means Seto might be the one to be replaced by Couture on Pavs' wing. Anyway, lots of options for Tmac if Wellwood can hold his own on the third line.

No joke theres a prius with a vanity plate that says "r8ters", that guy has to get his ass kicked every sunday

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke theres a prius with a vanity plate that says "r8ters", that guy has to get his ass kicked every sunday

I would not flip off the driver of that Prius if I knew what was good for me.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As he should. I have never driven anything with less than 6 cyl. & usually a stick. (aside from those early years when I had to borrow the wife's minivan). :rolleyes: