• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Loveable Losers @ Champs 8/30

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CF Torres
2B Keppinger
RF Beltran
3B Sandoval
1B Huff
LF Belt
SS Fontenot
C Stewart
P Vogelsong

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first glance I had to figure out which team 'Lovable Losers' referred to :tsk:

I also noticed you didn't even bother listing who had ownage on whom, probably because

1) No matter what kind of ownage our bats might have on this pitcher, they are all going 0-4 tonight

2) What's the use anyway?

We've tried the rooting and hoping, now maybe if we all give up they go on a 9 game win streak?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after the game last night, they talked about the Giants bats on MLBtv. They all mentioned that the troubles are firmly planted in the heads of the entire team, and that when that happens, it gets VERY hard to turn it around. There is is nothing about this that points to lack of talent. It purely a case of the yips.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first glance I had to figure out which team 'Lovable Losers' referred to :tsk:

I also noticed you didn't even bother listing who had ownage on whom, probably because

1) No matter what kind of ownage our bats might have on this pitcher, they are all going 0-4 tonight

2) What's the use anyway?

We've tried the rooting and hoping, now maybe if we all give up they go on a 9 game win streak?

Yep, I've pretty much given up on trying to look at matchups as:

1. We aren't going to have more than 3 hits before the 7th inning anyway; and
2. Garza can deal.

I'm still bludgeoned by last night's game....$64 to sit in a great seat and watch cold shit warmed over.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I've pretty much given up on trying to look at matchups as:

1. We aren't going to have more than 3 hits before the 7th inning anyway; and
2. Garza can deal.

I'm still bludgeoned by last night's game....$64 to sit in a great seat and watch cold shit warmed over.

In last night's GDT I wondered if you were standing next to Marcus after, yelling up at the Cubs' hotel.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Guess the author and get rep points (no googling allowed):

I can see clearlly now the rain is gone. I can see bright, bright, sun shiny days.

I know baseball is a game of streaks. D’backs are streaking one way and the Giants the other but it will change it allways has and will. Giants will get in a hot streak here very soon and the D’backs will get in there losing streak. you can bank on it yes you can, yes you can, I see bright, bright, sun shiny days.

BLACK AND ORANGE TILL I DIE! I can see bright, bright sun shiny days.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In last night's GDT I wondered if you were standing next to Marcus after, yelling up at the Cubs' hotel.

That fuckin' guy...what a wackadoo. Still, not nearly the insufferable **** that is NN/CTT/Harbaugh/Mozart/AlbertFlasher.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see clearlly now the rain is gone. I can see bright, bright, sun shiny days.

I know baseball is a game of streaks. D’backs are streaking one way and the Giants the other but it will change it allways has and will. Giants will get in a hot streak here very soon and the D’backs will get in there losing streak. you can bank on it yes you can, yes you can, I see bright, bright, sun shiny days.

Doesnt quite have the humor, but it does have the prose...

Grant?

Edit: Also, WAY to positive to be Grant...

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Ashkon?

Edit: I looked it up. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has to be Tito...The cheesy song, the wrong form of their, the spelling errors, the missing punctuation...

That's my guess anyway.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, I looked it up...

:yield:

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be Tito...The cheesy song, the wrong form of their, the spelling errors, the missing punctuation...

That's my guess anyway.

I'd guess Tito too, but there's an outside chance it could be SYM.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's my guess anyway.

:tea: Correct

....and now, if I were Grant, I'd be slapping the shit out of tzill.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keith Hendricks

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What dysfunction is it that requires one to distort reality in order to set yourself apart from the common perception? Is it simply attention whoreism? Are you born that way, or does it come from a life full of failure and no successes?

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dysfunction is it that requires one to distort reality in order to set yourself apart from the common perception? Is it simply attention whoreism? Are you born that way, or does it come from a life full of failure and no successes?

I've known people like this guy. They usually have really freaky parents who tell their really freaky kids that they are special and wonderful and funny and creative and...

Then they grow up to be really weird people who believe they are special and wonderful and funny and...

Or maybe he is just scared of women? ;)

mistgl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Possible Marcus too, but it feels like a Tito post.

I got the shivers...

Lol, it's so Tito.

He loves to post verses in the extrabaggs comment section. That, and less of Nate is more have to be his favorite troll dribble to post.