• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Boston

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with cup. Sure there were 40 shots, but they were mostly harmless shots from the side boards or from the point with no traffic. This team doesn't seem to have a presence down the middle, everything comes from the sides. I know there is something to be said for being snake bitten, but really I didn't see a ton of quality chances out there. There is a reason why this team barely scores goals anymore, tonight just magnified it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm upset with the devils... we're playing our way out of the playoffs and don't pin it on the absence of Kovy.... this team is just gasing out on a shortened season nonetheless...

Devils - Nets - Devils - Nets - Devils - Nets - Devils - Nets - Devils - Nets what a horrible night.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw the 1st and had to go to a meeting. Sounds like the 2nd & 3rd were continuations...we carried teh play but couldnt score....ugh

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree with cup. Sure there were 40 shots, but they were mostly harmless shots from the side boards or from the point with no traffic. This team doesn't seem to have a presence down the middle, everything comes from the sides. I know there is something to be said for being snake bitten, but really I didn't see a ton of quality chances out there. There is a reason why this team barely scores goals anymore, tonight just magnified it.

i was just going to post ^^^^^^^^ granted i didnt see the 1st period but i saw clarksons chance and its an example of a grinder getting a chance and not being able to finish. theres only about 3 people on the team right now that could put that puck in. and like dabbs said the shots i saw in the 2nd and 3rd were all from the boards and whats even stranger were that they were mostly all on rushes into the zone? why throw it on net like that? just for a face off? the team sucks at face offs its an easy out for the bruins.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not convinced it's a personnel issue. It's a mindset, strategy issue. Has been for awhile now. I don't think they're shooting from the boards because they suck, they're doing it because that's the gameplan. Why we don't have guys like Zubrus, Bernier, Poni parked in front of the net at all times, I don't know. Or at the very least on the PP.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I dont agree with that Cup... At least we outplayed them and lost... there only goal was a fluke... we didnt get ONE fucking bounce tonight.... we hit the post twice in the second and we had what 17 shots in the first...

There were a ton of NO calls tonight... they were constantly interfering with us and nothing was called... although they were consistent. But if you are gonna call Clarkson for interference... you have to call all interference...

I am not upset over this loss.... I wish it was a win and we needed a win, but at least they played hard for 60 minutes and could have won... Sometimes you are just snake bit. Tonight, we couldnt buy a goal... all those rebounds and no one could knock one in.... and two posts... just BS

Don't want to blame the refs, but Boston does usually get away with a ton of holds and interference penalties in their own zone.
The reason they lost however was inability to finish their chances.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about Boston getting away with interferences penalties. We outplayed them even with this. But team like Boston has to be penalized for this types of plays, which helps them to go on. We didn't have luck? No, we don't have scorers.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another problem is even if they called the penalties, the power play isn't producing.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah exactly. the pp is horrible so it isnt even worth complaining about the refs

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1 pp looked damn good last night, and that was against the #1 PK