• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Baby Bears @ Champs, 8/29

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It begins tonight, we're doin' it old school...

img2.jpg

AlbertFlasher

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Today's lineup :party:

Because, CF
What, 2B
I Don't Know, 3B
Who, 1B
Why, LF
I Don't Care, SS
Dam Mitt, RF
Today, C
Tomorrow, P

Are you saying it really doesn't matter? A win tonight breaks the first game of the series curse and sets them on the right path toward a sweep of Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's lineup :party:

Because, CF
What, 2B
I Don't Know, 3B
Who, 1B
Why, LF
I Don't Care, SS
Dam Mitt, RF
Today, C
Tomorrow, P

The sad part is that the TRUE lineup is more comedic than this one :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It begins tonight, we're doin' it old school...

img2.jpg

When I was a student at Berkeley, I drove one of the Humphrey GoBart buses. One night, after midnight, I was driving some passengers along the top of the campus (Piedmont), and there were about 100 frat guys running as a group each wearing hats and running shoes, and nothing else. Strangely, none of my passengers freaked out at the sight.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a student at Berkeley, I drove one of the Humphrey GoBart buses. One night, after midnight, I was driving some passengers along the top of the campus (Piedmont), and there were about 100 frat guys running as a group each wearing hats and running shoes, and nothing else. Strangely, none of my passengers freaked out at the sight.

Nudity and college towns certainly go hand-in-hand. Eugene went so far as to make it legal for women to walk around topless. Sadly, in the four years that I spent there, not a single attractive woman took the City Council up on their offer.

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CF Torres
2B Keppinger
RF Beltran
3B Sandoval
1B Huff
SS Cabrera
LF Belt
C Stewart
P Lincecum

Lets get this one. Torres sparkplug tonight? I'm thinking so.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nudity and college towns certainly go hand-in-hand. Eugene went so far as to make it legal for women to walk around topless. Sadly, in the four years that I spent there, not a single attractive woman took the City Council up on their offer.

LOL! Part of what makes attractive women attractive is they are not flaunting their goods all over the place. (My opinion, others may differ.)

I am sure the less than attractive women were all over that ordinance. Like a bowl of Jello walking down the street. Proudly thinking there were "hot", when after they passed by, guys were puking in the nearest alleyway.

A buddy of mine says, "Spandex is a privilege, not a right." when he sees these tub o' women walking around in tight fitting, body part exposing spandex outfits.

So, were we talking baseball? How the hell did we get here? :tj:

the_broom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL! Part of what makes attractive women attractive is they are not flaunting their goods all over the place. (My opinion, others may differ.)

I am sure the less than attractive women were all over that ordinance. Like a bowl of Jello walking down the street. Proudly thinking there were "hot", when after they passed by, guys were puking in the nearest alleyway.

A buddy of mine says, "Spandex is a privilege, not a right." when he sees these tub o' women walking around in tight fitting, body part exposing spandex outfits.

Love baseball...but the world is a happier place with hot women...:bathbaby:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CF Torres
2B Keppinger
RF Beltran
3B Sandoval
1B Huff
SS Cabrera
LF Belt
C Stewart
P Lincecum

Lets get this one. Torres sparkplug tonight? I'm thinking so.

Hope so. At least Belt is still in the lineup, though move down some. I am sure the protection of Stewart batting behind him will ensure he sees many quality pitches tonight.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go all HF on us, now. Just trying to bring a little levity into the mix.

This new guy reminds me of a certain humor-challenged poster from the ESPN board....but it's probably too soon to tell.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so. At least Belt is still in the lineup, though move down some. I am sure the protection of Stewart batting behind him will ensure he sees many quality pitches tonight.

Belt needs to learn not to just look at those when he does get them, though.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe my Dad used to call that "ten pounds of sugar in a five pound bag"

3043.jpg

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL did not know that!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe my Dad used to call that "ten pounds of sugar in a five pound bag"

3043.jpg

Your dad had it right. And that picture is hideous! I am going to have nightmares for a month. As if this Giants' offense was not giving me nightmares already, now I will be thinking about THAT!

Thanks!

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belt needs to learn not to just look at those when he does get them, though.

Especially with two strikes.

Epic V, please post some bouncing boobies so I can get that creature above me out of my head.