• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT #8 - Feb 2nd Predators at Sharks - 7:30PM

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
why not test out one of the extra offensive dmen as forward?? I mean it cant hurt anything considering the bottom lines have like a whole 0 goals lmao

Whatd your thoughts on that Cmon?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
why not test out one of the extra offensive dmen as forward?? I mean it cant hurt anything considering the bottom lines have like a whole 0 goals lmao

Whatd your thoughts on that Cmon?

If they tried it the logical choice would be Burns as he's got the most experience playing the forward position. If the defense is still playing well and the bottom forwards aren't producing when Burns is ready to return I don't see why they couldn't or shouldn't give it a shot assuming there are no reasonable options available via trade. It's not like he could produce less than what they are getting now.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess the real question is what kind of 3rd and 4th liners are out there that might even remotely be available? I cant think of any, i doubt Chimera is available or Stepniak

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess the real question is what kind of 3rd and 4th liners are out there that might even remotely be available? I cant think of any, i doubt Chimera is available or Stepniak

Those are 2 guys that came to my mind too, also Glencross.
I'm hoping Dallas dies out quickly, and the Sharks go after Jagr or Whitney.